Username
Password
Purevolume News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Purevolume
Inside AP.net

Falling In Reverse Drop In

Posted by: Jay Nainav (07/05/12)
Falling In Reverse discuss tattoos, intense fans and (sometimes prison-inspired) lyrics in an interview with PureVolume, conducted at a recent Warped Tour stop.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 17
04:09 PM on 07/05/12
nightsides
(O)(O) + v = 8===D (boing) (boner)
User Info.
I wanted to skim this so I could make a joke about something, but there's no way I'm reaching all the way over to my speaker button just to watch a video of these clowns.
05:53 PM on 07/05/12
Journey408
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
should talk about how their guitarist is a phony who doesn't really play live
07:12 PM on 07/05/12
rocknroll365
rocknroll365
User Info.
should talk about how their guitarist is a phony who doesn't really play live
i call bs to that. pretty sure he wouldn't be in the band in that case. doesn't seem to be an issue for them to change a member so why not have one who can really play if you believe that.
07:45 PM on 07/05/12
Journey408
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
i call bs to that. pretty sure he wouldn't be in the band in that case. doesn't seem to be an issue for them to change a member so why not have one who can really play if you believe that.

he held his guitar in the air & i could still hear strumming. he was the only guitarist on stage
fake as hell
12:00 AM on 07/06/12
Born_For_This
Registered Member
User Info.
Yeah I'm calling BS too. Seems like something that would have been heard of way before now.
Also, props to the guy who mentioned wanting to be davey havok with his tattoo. There are far worse people to aspire to be.
12:51 AM on 07/06/12
phillycheese37
I'll be back around
User Info.
I don't say this about many bands because I try not to shit talk, but their music is hilariously bad. The lyrics especially.
06:14 AM on 07/06/12
rollerman4221
Woof!
User Info.
Who the hell is Jay Nainav?
06:39 AM on 07/06/12
PengusNiugnep
@PenguinGengar
User Info.
Ironically the singer seems to think his lyrics are the highlight of the band.

just looked up the song playing in the interview, here is a passage...

"Ooo lala, what lovely curves
Baby I get off by getting you off first
Sorry girl if this is quick
So please just take it in the ass, and suck my dick"

Brilliant stuff, now I just gotta pick a spot on my body to get it tattooed
Are those seriously the lyrics? Yikes...
03:10 PM on 07/06/12
Avalanche1
Keep running, keep shining on
User Info.
God these guys suck.
06:04 PM on 07/06/12
rocknroll365
rocknroll365
User Info.
he held his guitar in the air & i could still hear strumming. he was the only guitarist on stage
fake as hell
they have two guitarists and you don't hafta strum an electric guitar to get sound. but like the guy who quoted me said this wouldn't be the first time hearing of this if it were something that was going on.
06:13 PM on 07/06/12
rocknroll365
rocknroll365
User Info.
I don't say this about many bands because I try not to shit talk, but their music is hilariously bad. The lyrics especially.
i'm by no means saying this is a great lyrical record, but i've def heard worse lyrics from a band and i do hafta say that the way he goes about his lyrics are diff than most. i can't say i listened to that record and thought i've heard these lyrics and this song before. and that's something that happens all the time in a pop punk/post hardcore type genre. but to each their own i suppose.
07:07 PM on 07/06/12
SupMikecheck
The Official @SupMikecheck
User Info.
I love their lyrics, very straight forward, gets right to the point, easy to understand and catchy as hell.
02:12 AM on 07/07/12
Journey408
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
they have two guitarists and you don't hafta strum an electric guitar to get sound. but like the guy who quoted me said this wouldn't be the first time hearing of this if it were something that was going on.

the other guitarist wasn't there (saw him getting pushed around in a wheel chair earlier that day with a cast on his leg)
but it did seem like they were playing to a backing track because it sounded like actual chords being played not distortion or feedback while his guitar was up in the air
06:23 AM on 07/07/12
rocknroll365
rocknroll365
User Info.
the other guitarist wasn't there (saw him getting pushed around in a wheel chair earlier that day with a cast on his leg)
but it did seem like they were playing to a backing track because it sounded like actual chords being played not distortion or feedback while his guitar was up in the air
yeah he's still playing the shows despite having a broken leg so that's probably what you were hearing. but i know they have some backing tracks for the keys and stuff.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests