Password

Album Review

The Rivalry - Emergency Broadcast Album Cover

The Rivalry - Emergency Broadcast

Reviewed by
The Rivalry - Emergency Broadcast
Record Label: The Rivalry
Release Date: February 7, 2007
This review is a user submitted review from Susan Frances. You can see all of Susan Frances's submitted reviews here.

Displaying posts 1 - 6 of 6
08:03 PM on 12/08/07
mattybobviously
WE DID IT!
User Info.
Wayyyyyy too high of a rating. I own the self-titled EP, and have heard this record, along with seeing them live twice. They are fun, yes. But there is nothing original or outstanding about any of this, and it is always decidedly mediocre. If they're swinging through your town for cheap and you want to go, by all means, see them, but to give this album an 87 is a travesty to nearly everything else reviewed on this site.
10:32 PM on 12/08/07
shesjustatrophy
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Wayyyyyy too high of a rating. I own the self-titled EP, and have heard this record, along with seeing them live twice. They are fun, yes. But there is nothing original or outstanding about any of this, and it is always decidedly mediocre. If they're swinging through your town for cheap and you want to go, by all means, see them, but to give this album an 87 is a travesty to nearly everything else reviewed on this site.

omg, u r soooooo cray-Z!! da rivalry is DA BEzT BAND EVRRRRRRR!!!!!! ddn't u see dey opend 4 311 and AAF? so u kno they must be DA BEzT BAND cuz 311 n AAF r also da BEzT BANDZ!!!!!!! They r the beZt post hXc band evr cuz they sound lotz lyk refuzed and GJ and other bands that is post hardcore N-E ways, u betr luv them LOL! or l'll find u LOL!
02:57 PM on 12/09/07
llmp
Incorrigality
User Info.

I'm glad you were hired as the ratings police. Why, without you...

...uh...
07:57 AM on 12/10/07
boykosaurus
---
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
311 and Alien Ant Farm openers? Ehhhhh
07:08 PM on 11/09/09
RyanSadis
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
whoever reviewed this.. is a little retarded. they reviewed songs that arent even on the record.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos