AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
All Posts by User
Displaying user's 1 posts.
11:20 PM on 07/05/12
rushour144
User Info.
Wow, that video is so dumb...what were they thinking??? The video makes no sense...ok so she is some sort of serial killer, a black widow of sorts, that kills all the men she comes into contact with. Right, got that. All the men on her walls we can assume are dead, check. Ok, so none of those guys have any family at all that care? I mean any halfwit detective could put two and two together and realize that they all share this girl in common, hence seeking her out, hahaha. And then she is the sloppiest serial killer in the world, leaving a bloody mess on her as well as all over the vicinity of her house...did she not learn anything from Dexter?!?!?! Anyways, /endrant...about the video.

I mean every chance this band has of being somewhat good, they end up shooting themselves in the foot. The band is okay, but is just a mediocre rehash of old school Between the Buried and Me and the screamer is freaking atrocious...like one of the absolute worst screamers out there. He is screaming from his throat and it sounds so terrible...you think after what, 3 albums, they would learn? And I am sorry, stupid song title of the year goes to "I have a knife"...facepalm

Oh well, they had some cool breakdowns.

Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums