Password
Blink 182 News - Page 11
Displaying posts 150 - 157 of 157.
04:20 PM on 07/12/12
Steeeve Perry
Pushin' th' little daisies
User Info.
You might end up in Tasmania.

Also, nice name (Baseketball and Journey both rule).
Thanks, I chose it myself.

Yes the risk of landing in Tasmania is quite a serious deterrant. Would be worth it if you got to keep the sheep.
04:24 AM on 07/13/12
punkcrap
a stupid fuck with brilliant luck.
User Info.
They're great live (better now IMO) but (I'm pretty sure???) that album is touched up with studio fills and when I realised/read that it is kinda ruined for me. Loved it back in the day though.
EVERY live album goes through a studio process. It has to be mixed and go through mastering aswell.
10:48 AM on 07/14/12
BlinkMe18278
User Info.
how did he get to the UK?
11:55 AM on 07/14/12
MBIIdollaBill
die young and save yourself
User Info.
Thousands and thousands of people? Mark and Tom are the blink live show. A huge number of concert goers really don't notice the drums between a good drummer and an excellent drummer, especially blink fans. I've seen them live with scott and travis, Mark and Tom made fun of them both the same way and put on a really good show, the biggest difference I noticed is travis gets a long drum solo now (granted i was much younger when scott played.) This is Blink 182 not Led Zeppelin.
Travis Barker is a great drummer and tons of blink fans enjoy seeing him live, it will be a huge letdown if he's not able to make it. I don't understand the point of bringing in Led Zeppelin, that holds no relevance to the conversation.
03:39 AM on 07/15/12
xxemo_kittyxx
meow.
User Info.
Travis should just man it up. Or go to therapy.
01:56 AM on 07/22/12
hectorial85
Saved The Day
User Info.
EVERY live album goes through a studio process. It has to be mixed and go through mastering aswell.
No, I mean touched up with additional musical punch ins - re-recorded studio instrument portions.....but I might be incorrect??
04:27 AM on 07/23/12
punkcrap
a stupid fuck with brilliant luck.
User Info.
No, I mean touched up with additional musical punch ins - re-recorded studio instrument portions.....but I might be incorrect??
Yeah it could be the case, since Tom usually fucks up every now and then on his guitar, and in the cd they play every song correctly.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums