Username
Password

All Posts by User
Displaying user's 4 posts
04:39 PM on 07/11/12
OurLadyCoolbean
False. Black bears.
User Info.
Best band. I really hope this album does well for them. Can't wait to see them in Portland this month!

Also, I want to hear some more Stephanie Smith on either HOH stuff, or this pop side project.
She does a bunch of background vocals on the new album. I didn't know until yesterday that she and Tim were romantically involved haha.

But man, I really hope these guys get big, can't think of anyone who deserves it more
06:26 PM on 07/11/12
OurLadyCoolbean
False. Black bears.
User Info.
I've said this once, and I'll say it again. They need to get on some bigger tours. They definitely deserve it. Anberlin would be great for them.
Yeah they should do more tours outside of the Christian market IMO. I don't think that demographic can really appreciate what they do to be honest haha
08:16 PM on 07/11/12
OurLadyCoolbean
False. Black bears.
User Info.
True. Even bigger bands in the "scene" or Warped (or other festivals) would give more opportunities.

I wonder if Goatee is holding them back at all when it comes to tours, because it sounds like from this interview that they want to be bigger and play for more people...
I kind of suspect so, because TobyMac (whose music I absolutely cannot stand) owns the label so they're probably kind of obligated to tour with him sometimes.
11:10 PM on 07/11/12
OurLadyCoolbean
False. Black bears.
User Info.
I love TobyMac, hence my username. :'( lol.
I don't really mind his stuff in dc Talk, but his solo stuff, to put it nicely, just isn't my style. Haha

I think this tour with RK could be really good for them. I only wish (and personally think) that they were playing higher on the list. They deserve more than an opening slot.
Yeah they've got Relient K and Hellogoodbye as well so hopefully that can draw them a few new fans.

How did I miss that? I need to go back and listen for her voice.

Her solo project is pretty good by itself if I remember right as well.
You probably can't pick her out specifically; just looked through the album booklet again and she's only credited with gang vocals on Remember the Empire, Stay, and I Am A Symbol

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos