Username
Password
AP.net Related News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
AP.net Related
Inside AP.net

AP.net Interview: House Of Heroes

Posted by: Jonathan Bautts (07/11/12)
Our interview with House Of Heroes can be found here. Their new album Cold Hard Want is available on Amazon for $3.99.
From the InterviewWe’d love to do this full time. We’d love to be the most successful band in the world, I don’t think anybody wouldn’t love that, but if we have to do that at the expense of making compromise after compromise and not being true to who we are, then it’s not worth it to us. That’s us making peace with we gave it our best. If it works, awesome. If it doesn’t, awesome. We’ve got seriously a lifetime full of stories in the 10 years we’ve been House of Heroes, and that’s fine. I’ll take that any day.

Displaying posts 1 - 11 of 11.
01:53 PM on 07/11/12
TGinTexas
User Info.
It's a crime that this band isn't huge. They are so good
02:13 PM on 07/11/12
The Grey Man
Team Larz
User Info.
I saw these guys play a few years back in IL, they were playing before Toby Mac and Skillet and I was most excited to see them play even if it was only for like 20 minutes or so. These guys are good and I'm always surprised they haven't gotten more popular.

And there were probably like 300 people at that event (maybe more) but looking around I noticed only myself a few others really actively listening, most others were just talking before the other bands.
02:23 PM on 07/11/12
SpyKi
This Charming Man
User Info.
still need to hear this,
03:26 PM on 07/11/12
cholly
User Info.
great questions. he seems like an awesome dude. I wish they were more popular, but everyone I force to listen to their records loves them... so maybe they just need more exposure haha.
03:46 PM on 07/11/12
heavyd
noireallydontcare
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Very underrated band. They deserve all the success in the world. New album is great.
05:56 PM on 07/11/12
Matthew Moore
http://twitter.com/matthewrmoore
User Info.
I saw these guys play a few years back in IL, they were playing before Toby Mac and Skillet and I was most excited to see them play even if it was only for like 20 minutes or so. These guys are good and I'm always surprised they haven't gotten more popular.

And there were probably like 300 people at that event (maybe more) but looking around I noticed only myself a few others really actively listening, most others were just talking before the other bands.
That's some expensive talent to only have 300 people show up... hope the talent buyer quit soon after that.

I've seen HOH live numerous times, and they always put on an awesome show. Would love to see these guys get huge.
06:32 PM on 07/11/12
The Grey Man
Team Larz
User Info.
That's some expensive talent to only have 300 people show up... hope the talent buyer quit soon after that.

I've seen HOH live numerous times, and they always put on an awesome show. Would love to see these guys get huge.
Yeah I have no idea it was in some like megachurch/school thing. I'm not from the area the concert was at all so I have no idea how many people really fit into that gymnasium thing
08:29 PM on 07/11/12
gman610
Second Best
User Info.
Man, I hope this album garners them some success. This interview was great, but there definitely seems to be some frustration (understandably) with how little material success they've actually had so far. These guys need to be Anberlin level, if not higher.
02:10 AM on 07/12/12
fna4
Registered Member
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Good for them. They're plenty of bands that will sell their souls to "get big", and many on this site will applaud them for it.
05:44 PM on 07/12/12
Jamos4184
www.facebook.com/attalusmusic
User Info.
I really hope that HoH blows up with this album.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests