Male - 29 Years Old
Khal Drogo? That might be cool.
06:46 AM on 03/06/13 
User Info.
blimpcityhero11
#WreckThisLeague
Akron, OH
Male - 26 Years Old
Not so surprisingly, it would seem that the movie will feature The Nova Corps. (Not that this is any kind of a big spoiler, but being safe here.) Reported by Harry Knowles, so it's probably a very good bet. (Plus, it's just logical.
http://www.aintitcool.com/node/61309
08:44 AM on 03/06/13 
User Info.
Chrisj182
Chester, England
Male - 23 Years Old
I know very little about the comics this is based on, but having Chris Pratt in there fills me with hope.
11:03 AM on 03/06/13 
User Info.
thursday727
Ole Ole Ole Ole
Wick City, FL
Male - 25 Years Old
Not so surprisingly, it would seem that the movie will feature [spoiler]The Nova Corps.[spoiler] (Not that this is any kind of a big spoiler, but being safe here.) Reported by Harry Knowles, so it's probably a very good bet. (Plus, it's just logical.
http://www.aintitcool.com/node/61309
Richard Ryder ftw
11:04 AM on 03/06/13 
User Info.
thursday727
Ole Ole Ole Ole
Wick City, FL
Male - 25 Years Old
The first issue of the new comic series was so damn good. Loved Star Lord's rebooted origin story.
11:10 AM on 03/06/13 
User Info.
blimpcityhero11
#WreckThisLeague
Akron, OH
Male - 26 Years Old
The first issue of the new comic series was so damn good. Loved Star Lord's rebooted origin story.

Yes! I'm interested to see if they do an origin in the film or if it's just somewhat told/alluded to through flashbacks.
03:22 PM on 03/06/13 
User Info.
Upstart
Raleigh, NC
Male - 27 Years Old
LOL if the Nova Corps become more popular than Green Lantern. Oh, DC...
11:33 PM on 03/06/13 
User Info.
FallenEmpyr
Anchorage
Male - 24 Years Old
Am I the only one who's REALLY hoping for a Tony Stark cameo in this movie?
07:38 AM on 03/07/13 
User Info.
Upstart
Raleigh, NC
Male - 27 Years Old

It would be cool, but a lack of it wouldn't ruin the film for me. They just recently said something like it would be 95% it's own thing, not related to Avengers, so I imagine a cameo is the most we'll get from it - which could match up with what we saw in the Avengers post-credits, the rumors of the IM3 post-credits, etc.
08:20 AM on 03/07/13 
User Info.
blimpcityhero11
#WreckThisLeague
Akron, OH
Male - 26 Years Old

It certainly makes sense, but recent reports of Stark receiving an SOS from Star Lord at the end of IM3 make me think that he'll show up at the very end or in a post-credits scene that has him finding a defeated GOTG informing him of Thanos' path to Earth. Basically, I think Stark will show up, but have no effect on the plot of the movie.
08:50 AM on 03/07/13 
User Info.
thursday727
Ole Ole Ole Ole
Wick City, FL
Male - 25 Years Old
It certainly makes sense, but recent reports of Stark receiving an SOS from Star Lord at the end of IM3 make me think that he'll show up at the very end or in a post-credits scene that has him finding a defeated GOTG informing him of Thanos' path to Earth. Basically, I think Stark will show up, but have no effect on the plot of the movie.
Will make sense since Iron Man is now a member of GOTG in the new comic.
09:40 AM on 03/07/13 
User Info.
blimpcityhero11
#WreckThisLeague
Akron, OH
Male - 26 Years Old
Will make sense since Iron Man is now a member of GOTG in the new comic.

For sure, but I wouldn't expect him to appear in the beginning of the movie. If he receives the SOS from Star Lord at the end of IM3, it's highly likely that GOTG occurs before or concurrently with IM3. Granted, the SOS could occur towards the end of the first act and he could show up for the final act of the film. However, I think it would make more sense for them to let the audience get invested in the GOTG characters, rather than let them play second fiddle to Iron Man in the movie.
04:20 AM on 03/08/13 
User Info.
FallenEmpyr
Anchorage
Male - 24 Years Old

This totally makes sense and even something like this would be completely, phenomenally awesome.
04:11 PM on 03/14/13 
User Info.
drudo182
You Are Not Alone
Springfield, MO
Male - 29 Years Old
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/hea...autista-428724

wtf
04:11 PM on 03/14/13 
User Info.
blimpcityhero11
#WreckThisLeague
Akron, OH
Male - 26 Years Old
Would've liked to see Momoa, but it's not terrible casting. Honestly, he's not very chatty, so he might not have much dialogue anyways. He's at least a perfect fit physically.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos