Username
Password

03:27 PM on 07/15/12 
User Info.
Birdflu777
Life goes on, until it doesn't.
Willowick, OH
Male - 20 Years Old
Who's into these guys? I think they get unfairly lumped in with deathcore, when their music is so much more than that, especially their new record Intrinsic.

Intrinsic isn't supposed to be out until the 17th but it was at The Exchange yesterday and I bought it as soon as I saw it. So far I'm digging it. I've heard a lot of fan backlash about it being less heavy, but I think their more space-oriented sound is their real highlight.
04:40 PM on 07/15/12 
User Info.
theagentcoma
Post Grad Vagabond
Seattle
Male - 26 Years Old
I came into this forum to specifically look for this thread/start one if it wasn't.

I love these guys; Exoplanet was freaking amazing. I refuse to download any crappy links or listen to streams, but I could care less about the less-deathcore sound, to be honest. The proggy stuff sounds amazing. As long as they don't COMPLETELY abandon the heaviness, I'll be happy.

One of the best metal bands on the scene today.
04:58 PM on 07/15/12 
User Info.
Birdflu777
Willowick, OH
Male - 20 Years Old
I came into this forum to specifically look for this thread/start one if it wasn't.

I love these guys; Exoplanet was freaking amazing. I refuse to download any crappy links or listen to streams, but I could care less about the less-deathcore sound, to be honest. The proggy stuff sounds amazing. As long as they don't COMPLETELY abandon the heaviness, I'll be happy.

One of the best metal bands on the scene today.

Check your inbox.
05:43 PM on 07/15/12 
User Info.
_veges_
Never heard of this band so I searched it on youtube and thought their apparently new song "Holomovement" was fantastic. Is the whole record like that?
05:56 PM on 07/15/12 
User Info.
Birdflu777
Willowick, OH
Male - 20 Years Old
Never heard of this band so I searched it on youtube and thought their apparently new song "Holomovement" was fantastic. Is the whole record like that?

Yeah, the album before it has a little more of a focus on deathcore, but it still has the spacey elements.

This one has a lot more of the progressive stuff, with less heaviness. It does sound like Holomovement for the most part.
06:17 PM on 07/15/12 
User Info.
_veges_
Yeah, the album before it has a little more of a focus on deathcore, but it still has the spacey elements.

This one has a lot more of the progressive stuff, with less heaviness. It does sound like Holomovement for the most part.
Cool to hear, I always like progressiveness/spacieness in my metal
06:55 PM on 07/15/12 
User Info.
low_rising
Registered Member
exoplanet was great, but is a tad bit overrated, intrinsic however is a huge step up from exoplanet. Although they may lose some fans, i'm sure they'll get a ton more, with the new album.
07:12 PM on 07/15/12 
User Info.
skibby15
Registered Member
The Hoosier State
Male - 23 Years Old
used to see these dudes almost weekly about 3 years ago. havent seen them in forever. but, apparition will always be my favorite
11:37 PM on 07/15/12 
User Info.
xhmnimx
They made me do it.
Male - 22 Years Old
The new album is incredible. I recommend everyone to check it out.
01:14 AM on 07/16/12 
User Info.
acefallen
I have yet to really dive into this one, but what I've heard sounds pretty good.
08:40 AM on 07/16/12 
User Info.
theagentcoma
Post Grad Vagabond
Seattle
Male - 26 Years Old
I can't wait to go buy the actual CD tomorrow. I always loved having the physical copy.
11:08 AM on 07/16/12 
User Info.
Birdflu777
Willowick, OH
Male - 20 Years Old
Intrinsic is definitely album of the year so far for me.
07:59 PM on 07/16/12 
User Info.
theagentcoma
Post Grad Vagabond
Seattle
Male - 26 Years Old
Anyone seen the video for Causality yet?

http://www.noisecreep.com/2012/07/16...ausality-video

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version