Username
Password
Warped Tour News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Warped Tour
Inside AP.net

Kevin Lyman Talks "Taste of Chaos"

Posted by: Jason Tate (07/16/12)
In an interview, in the replies, Kevin Lyman reveals plans to bring back the Taste of Chaos tour in January of next year. You can skip to the twelve minute mark for that portion.

Submitted by emopunkfan

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 25.
10:16 AM on 07/16/12
Jason Tate
User Info.
10:22 AM on 07/16/12
Maiaophilia
my heart beats pacific -
User Info.
Hopefully it will be worth going to. When I lived in Germany Taste of Chaos was the hilight of my year, every year.
10:37 AM on 07/16/12
TheRealJohnOC
I've seen 701 bands/artists live
User Info.
Awkward interview to be honest but I'm glad I found out why they moved the NJ date.
10:40 AM on 07/16/12
EastCoastVans
oh, common life
User Info.
Awkward interview to be honest but I'm glad I found out why they moved the NJ date.

I'm at work and I can't watch the video. Could you give me a little summary of why they moved it?
10:50 AM on 07/16/12
jasonisasleep
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
nice, played this back in 09 on the dallas stop. battle of the bands contests were always good to my last band. this show was always a fun time
11:04 AM on 07/16/12
TheRealJohnOC
I've seen 701 bands/artists live
User Info.
I'm at work and I can't watch the video. Could you give me a little summary of why they moved it?
More or less it was about the proximity of Bamboozle to Oceanport. Also, it was cheaper for production at PNC. I didn't attend this year but from what I saw in photos, it looked crunched together.
11:06 AM on 07/16/12
EastCoastVans
oh, common life
User Info.
More or less it was about the proximity of Bamboozle to Oceanport. Also, it was cheaper for production at PNC. I didn't attend this year but from what I saw in photos, it looked crunched together.

Ah, I figured it had something to do with Bamboozle. It was a little jammed, but not to the point where it caused any problems.
12:47 PM on 07/16/12
moneymaker.
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
i love the taste of chaos. Bring Me the Horizon and The Devil Wears Prada should play
01:28 PM on 07/16/12
Fuck You Aurora
That's the way she goes, boys.
User Info.
i'd be down for it. as long as he can get some quality bands.
03:08 PM on 07/16/12
Journey408
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
shoulda kept it going. he stopped cuz there weren't any more bands that "fit the bill"

um...Alesana, From First To Last (before they broke up), A Day To Remember, Hawthorne Heights, Emery, Woe Is Me, Emarosa, Dance Gavin Dance, etc.
03:09 PM on 07/16/12
BrianSOT
User Info.
Dude. I could not agree more with Yellowcard's Paperwalls being one of the most underrated records!!
03:30 PM on 07/16/12
windigo11
User Info.
awesome news. seeing thursday, four year strong, and bring me the horizon at taste of chaos was dope!
04:20 PM on 07/16/12
icynova
Love is easier made than kept!
User Info.
Who's behind this?I appreciate the Kevin Lyman interview, but I'd like to know more about the radio show that's presenting it.
07:49 PM on 07/16/12
Pooavenger
Fuck Green Day
User Info.
shoulda kept it going. he stopped cuz there weren't any more bands that "fit the bill"

um...Alesana, From First To Last (before they broke up), A Day To Remember, Hawthorne Heights, Emery, Woe Is Me, Emarosa, Dance Gavin Dance, etc.

Those shitty bands couldn't fill smaller arenas asshole.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests