AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
AP.net Related News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
AP.net Related
Inside AP.net

From The Gym #6: Tyler "Telle" Smith (The...

Posted by: Jake Denning (07/20/12)
We're back this week with a gym playlist from The Word Alive vocalist Tyler "Telle" Smith. The Word Alive just recently released their sophomore full length record, Life Cycles, which put them at number #50 on the Billboard 200 Chart, with nearly 10,000 copies sold in it's first week. You can catch the band on this summer's All-Stars Tour, dates can be found here.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 57
12:17 PM on 07/20/12
Jake Denning
User Info.
ExplanationWhen I go to the gym, I want to stay motivated and keep up a high energy level. So I stick to the metal/hardcore genre, it never fails.
These are my top 10 songs I listen to while working out and staying in shape for tour. Check them out, hopefully you enjoy them too.

Click here for Spotify

Not Found in Rdio playlist: Stick To Your Guns - "Against Them All" [From Diamond]
Not Found in Spotify playlist: I, The Breather - "Bruised & Broken" [From Truth and Purpose], Architects (UK) - "Truth, Be Told" [From Daybreaker]
12:25 PM on 07/20/12
ZachMadeMeOdd
<("<) ^( " )^ (>")>
User Info.
Scene kings go to the gym?
12:27 PM on 07/20/12
Joey-Wan Kenobi
fourth and goal
User Info.
finalllly a playlist that makes sense. the rest have been legit and then they add like madonna or something stupid.
12:36 PM on 07/20/12
incognitojones
http://auburn-hills.tumblr.com
User Info.
psh, does he even lift??
12:56 PM on 07/20/12
TelleTWA
The Word Alive
User Info.
psh, does he even lift??

Yes, I'm 147 right now and max out between 190-200 benching. I run 2-3 miles a day as well as a bunch of other stuff.
12:59 PM on 07/20/12
incognitojones
User Info.
Yes, I'm 147 right now and max out between 190-200 benching. I run 2-3 miles a day as well as a bunch of other stuff.
Awesome stats. Great size. Sounds thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.
01:00 PM on 07/20/12
seymourbuttes
I'd do anything for a free t-shirt
User Info.
Shouldn't have to defend yourself against internet thugs.
01:02 PM on 07/20/12
TelleTWA
The Word Alive
User Info.
Shouldn't have to defend yourself against internet thugs.

It's all good, just stating. It IS for a gym playlist so I suppose it was a fair question :)
01:04 PM on 07/20/12
TelleTWA
The Word Alive
User Info.
Awesome stats. Great size. Sounds thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.

Those words remind me of the word "moist" haha... Just awkward being referenced to. I start a new diet Monday so hopefully by summers end I can be around 155-160 and benching 225+
01:07 PM on 07/20/12
Jake Denning
User Info.
Those words remind me of the word "moist" haha... Just awkward being referenced to. I start a new diet Monday so hopefully by summers end I can be around 155-160 and benching 225+
I recommend this. http://www.gnc.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3509954

OR...just email MusclePharm and see if you can get the same endorsement as As I Lay Dying does, hah! Lambesis is RIPPED!
01:10 PM on 07/20/12
incognitojones
User Info.
Recommend taking some of dat dere celltech, seriously max out your aesthetics.
02:03 PM on 07/20/12
CastlesXClouds
Relax
User Info.
haha
03:20 PM on 07/20/12
davidwalbrun
Registered Member
User Info.
The Word Alive is so fucking good
03:22 PM on 07/20/12
WeltallAY
Je suis l'Alpha et l'Oméga
User Info.

Not to be arrogant or puff my ego up but I'm 6'2" and weigh 206 lbs and am in great shape. I've worked out religiously for the last 8 years and if I had to recommend a type of product to someone else who works out it would without a doubt be pre-workouts. I've used Jack3d, NO X-Plode, Black Powder, and C4 Cellucor. What these do, is give you insane mental and physical motivation but are very safe. They make working out to be so much fun and REALLY motivate you to work harder. I think C4 works the best and tastes delicioous;

http://www.amazon.com/Cellucor-C4-Ex...-1&keywords=C4

On a side note, I worked out for months to Empires and Deceiver. I have fond memories listening to both of those while lifting. LC is quickly becoming a favorite too so thanks for making superb and motivating music ! That new Architects CD is superb, especially for working out. It gets me pumped on "These Colours Don't Run" when he yells "You had it all!....You fucking pigs!!".
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests