Username
Password

Comments: Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 40 of 40
08:22 PM on 07/23/12
ParkAvenue
Death Before Decaf
User Info.
This article totally changed my opinion on Passion Pit and their music. Great read.
09:54 PM on 07/23/12
jimmyiscool
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Yawn. To the dude who said TL:DR: upper-middle class, white, averagely-talented hipster suffers from a mental illness that effects lots of others and as a result, has had some tough periods throughout his life. Hardly insightful, hardly worth of the 2kb of space the article is taking up on the internet and who gives a shit?
You really need to reexamine your life if you actually believe anything you just said.
01:43 AM on 07/24/12
kbomb001
Jesus Saves
User Info.
Is there any hope for any of us?
07:20 AM on 07/24/12
Holly HoX!
User Info.
Yawn. To the dude who said TL:DR: upper-middle class, white, averagely-talented hipster suffers from a mental illness that effects lots of others and as a result, has had some tough periods throughout his life. Hardly insightful, hardly worth of the 2kb of space the article is taking up on the internet and who gives a shit?

You see me trollin' they hatin'
04:55 PM on 07/24/12
CantAffordColor
User Info.
knew there was something up with his mental health ever since I saw live videos of them. This was an awesome read, awesome he came out about everything. Makes me feel less insane.
07:24 PM on 07/24/12
StarsXReflect
Seanny Noyes
User Info.
This will change your perspective on Passion Pit, and their new album. Completely.

Fantastic article.
couldnt agree more.. from the music they play thinking the band is this happy go lucky personality.
Really really good read! lyrics come to life after reading it
07:26 PM on 07/24/12
StarsXReflect
Seanny Noyes
User Info.
really good article! the new album is excellent, I was surprised by how personal he got on it. A bit off topic, but the bonus track is on youtube! a really good song, but I can see why it was left off the album somewhat. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4Rr5qAFXE8
gracias
05:19 AM on 08/03/12
stereokiller
Nintendo FC: 0962 9717 4432
User Info.
this is honestly one of the most depressing/inspiring things i've read all year.

i've listened to this, and i am completely overwhelmed. if any albums gonna beat Nate Ruess' work for my number one spot this year, Gossamer is gonna be it.
04:58 AM on 01/02/13
violencexgrace
mutiny!
User Info.
i know this is months old now, but everyone's 2012 lists just came out, and gossamer featured pretty well. i've been listening to passion pit since the last record, but i had no idea michael suffered from bipolar.

it makes me sad to see people hoping he "gets better soon" and is able to "stay healthy." i mean, sure there are meds and stuff, but that's just maintenance. mental illness is a lifelong struggle. there is no "soon." it's questionable as to if there's even a "better." just "different," maybe. "less suicidal," more likely. such ignorance (and not in the negatively connoted way, just actual not knowing/poorly informed) and stigma surrounds the reality of mental illness. it's harder than you think, just trying to be alive. so much of that article resounded with me.

rambling. i haven't spend that much time with gossamer yet, but i have this feeling that i won't be able to keep from loving it.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos