|The following is a mini interview of generic questions that we posed to all bands that wanted to answer:|
1. How did you get your band name?
I was born with it! (Well, actually my full name is Theodore Nicholas Gill V... but that wouldn't fit on a cd cover.)
2. How did this band get started?
I started playing in a Green Day cover band in high school and shortly after released my first solo record.
3. What bands are you influenced by?
The Fray, NeedToBreathe, Bright Eyes
4. If you could tour with any bands, past or present, who would they be and why?
5. Best food to eat on tour?
Jimmy Johns or Chic fil A
6. Why should people listen to your band?
Because the music is inspiring and full of hope.
7. If you could be any athlete, which athlete would you switch places with?
8. If you won a Grammy, who would you thank?
Ed Cash , Scott Cash, Cody Norris, Jamie Jean @ train media
9. If you could change something about the music industry, what would it be?
I would make record stores get back into business.
10. Memorable tour experience?
Austin , Tx w/ The Keith Moody Band
11. What does AP.net mean to you?
It means access to a wide variety of music I haven't heard before!
12. What is your favorite song to play?
"By the Way "
13. What is your vacation spot of choice?
La Rochelle, France
14. What music reminds you of your childhood?
Incubus, Green Day, Better Than Ezra
15. If you could have any super power, what would it be? Why?
Flight... Would've have to deal with TSA
16. Any pre-show superstitions or rituals?
17. What is something that most fans don't know about you?
Most fans don't know that I have a habit/addiction to Chipotle
18. What is your assessment of the current state of radio? Do you think it's a place where your band could flourish?
I think my music could flourish on AAA stations like 92 WZEW Mobile and Lighting 100 Nashville
19. What do you like to do in your spare time?
Hang out in my hometown of Fairhope, AL
20. What kind of hidden talents do you have?
I can make an incredible loud clicking sound with my tongue.
No one has commented on this interview.You can be the first. |