AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
Blink 182 News - Page 11
Displaying posts 150 - 165 of 236.
12:11 PM on 07/25/12
CrewysLane
User Info.
WHY THE FUCK IS ALL OF THIS ALL NEGATIVE! maybe blink is actually going to do something sweet. this tour in europe they have sounded the best since they broke up. this could be the start of something huge. face it, us 90s pop punk kids haven't had one of our favorite bands put out a good album in years. with green day sounding like a classic rock band now we could wait forever for a good album. i just want blink to be blink again.
12:16 PM on 07/25/12
bradsonemanband
Change To Fire/Cootie Catcher
User Info.
WHY THE FUCK IS ALL OF THIS ALL NEGATIVE! maybe blink is actually going to do something sweet. this tour in europe they have sounded the best since they broke up. this could be the start of something huge. face it, us 90s pop punk kids haven't had one of our favorite bands put out a good album in years. with green day sounding like a classic rock band now we could wait forever for a good album. i just want blink to be blink again.
i agree. i dont get why everyone's being so negative. if Tom is this excited about something in Blink, it must be good. i'm stoked to see what they've got up their sleeves.
12:17 PM on 07/25/12
WestBroRaptist
User Info.
I agree, its much better to hope for someone else to fix something you want instead of doing it your damn self or at the very least looking for new bands.
12:22 PM on 07/25/12
LetterBomb31
Impossible Soul
User Info.
Even though I enjoyed Neighborhoods, I don't really care all that much about blink anymore. They're good but I don't think they're ever gonna recapture the magic they had on S/T. I barely listen to them nowadays.
12:22 PM on 07/25/12
Why Bother?
#SOSVenezuela
User Info.
The addition of Carly Ray Jepsen to the band.
12:24 PM on 07/25/12
TheRealJohnOC
I've seen 701 bands/artists live
User Info.
Dollar bill show 2003. And yes, it was pure insanity.
Great tour!
12:27 PM on 07/25/12
CarouselBoy
Not everything, not yet
User Info.
I'm gonna say this is midlife related.

More importantly, why the cuss is the blinkumentary still not out. I mean seriously
12:28 PM on 07/25/12
CrewysLane
User Info.
also i enjoyed Neighborhoods. natives, hearts all gone,after midnight and wishing well are some awesome songs.
12:29 PM on 07/25/12
BoozeCruise
User Info.
At this point, the only career-changing move they could really make is to split from Geffen and go it alone. Who knows how long their major-label contract was anyway.
I think this is definitely the most plausible idea. I bet that's it
12:34 PM on 07/25/12
ratmachine182
http://www.twitter.com/reiandcoke
User Info.
I'm gonna say this is midlife related.

More importantly, why the cuss is the blinkumentary still not out. I mean seriously

Possibly. They are all pushing 40 now. Oh wait.
12:39 PM on 07/25/12
Amber4961
Amber Alert
User Info.
They're Re-recording Cheshire Cat with Chris/Tom Lord Alge and Andy Wallace producing & mixing and releasing it on their own label, Anthem Records. Its going to be the album to kick off the label. It will be distributed through Geffen though. Mark and Tom plan on working as producers for the label and shifting away from their respective projects to focus on their Encinitas, CA based studio/label business.
12:42 PM on 07/25/12
counting_saturn
User Info.
12:42 PM on 07/25/12
ChaseTx
Entitled user
User Info.
With the criteria Tom has given, that this is "magic" and "career-changing," my best guesses are:

- Blink will move on DIY as others have guessed

- They will be venturing into a bigger aspect of the industry, such as starting a label, managing and producing several upcoming bands, etc.

- A radical change in musical direction.
12:43 PM on 07/25/12
Tyler Dumont
@tylerdumont
User Info.
They're Re-recording Cheshire Cat with Chris/Tom Lord Alge and Andy Wallace producing & mixing and releasing it on their own label, Anthem Records. Its going to be the album to kick off the label. It will be distributed through Geffen though. Mark and Tom plan on working as producers for the label and shifting away from their respective projects to focus on their Encinitas, CA based studio/label business.
I don't know if i'm gullible enough to believe this…
12:43 PM on 07/25/12
jwoody
User Info.
Very cool thought!! I'd kill to hear cheshire and duderanch recorded with travis....
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests