kidinthebushes
User Info.
This pretty sums up mainstream music.
03:17 PM on 07/25/12
blindrider529
***NICKEL CREEK*** <--GO LISTEN NOW
User Info.
Since when does everyone hate Muse?
I'm going to go ahead and assume they are all people who started hanging out on ap.net during the Brokencyde phase to convince everyone they are awesome.
03:18 PM on 07/25/12
EmoErk
User Info.
good for both of them really. Both have come a long way and made names for themselves in their own ways from the bottom. Hell Muse is from Teignmouth, it is a tiny little village in the middle of nowhere, always support their stuff.
03:18 PM on 07/25/12
rocknroll365
rocknroll365
User Info.
haha yeah i bet it's skrillex that influenced them and not the hugely popular selling fad. if i wanted to listen to dubstep i'd go to a techno dance party and drop x, not listen to some indie band try to incorporate it to sell records. i hope this fad disappears quickly.
03:24 PM on 07/25/12
deezee
geekrevolt.com
User Info.
I'm looking at the calender -- today isn't April 1st. What the fuck, seriously? What.the.fuck?
03:37 PM on 07/25/12
el167509
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
The post made this sound shitty, but after reading the article it sounds like it might be cool
03:39 PM on 07/25/12
SilenceBrokenTT
Here I am alive...
User Info.
Muse hasn't been the same since BH&R.
03:46 PM on 07/25/12
Mr.Kilgannon
Illuminate
User Info.
Bellamy already said that it's only one song that has dubstep in it. Muse has always experimented, it's really not that shocking.
03:48 PM on 07/25/12
InfiniteArms
Foreign everywhere I've been
User Info.
hahahahahaa...aint that the truth!
03:50 PM on 07/25/12
wall e
@mattobrien37
User Info.
MUSE SUCKS DEFEND POP PUNK

-AP's younger crowd
03:52 PM on 07/25/12
ColourandShape
sings for absolution
User Info.
"The moshpit has moved from guitars and gone towards the laptop, so with that song we're trying to see if we can challenge the laptop. We created something that was dubsteppy but we wanted to see if we could do it with real instruments. We wanted to ask, 'Can rock bands compete with what these guys are doing?'"

don't see anything wrong with that statement. read the article - it's not a computer generated dubstep song. getting that same sound on the guitar is incredibly difficult and requires some legit skill.

also, it's one song. not a dubstep album. relax.
03:57 PM on 07/25/12
wall e
@mattobrien37
User Info.
"The moshpit has moved from guitars and gone towards the laptop, so with that song we're trying to see if we can challenge the laptop. We created something that was dubsteppy but we wanted to see if we could do it with real instruments. We wanted to ask, 'Can rock bands compete with what these guys are doing?'"

don't see anything wrong with that statement. read the article - it's not a computer generated dubstep song. getting that same sound on the guitar is incredibly difficult and requires some legit skill.

Yup. It's going to be interesting as hell.
04:05 PM on 07/25/12
Feenucks
Majority Bones
User Info.
Since when does everyone hate Muse?

Right?! This is confusing the fuck out of me.
04:07 PM on 07/25/12
SteveD
It won't snow where she is going.
User Info.
This still bugs me because of the randomly appearing cup that falls off the table haha
Hahahah I didn't even notice that! CLIP RUINED! lulzzz
04:09 PM on 07/25/12
SteveD
It won't snow where she is going.
User Info.

So like this?
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News