AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

John Mayer News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

Queen of California Music Video Drops Monday

Posted by - 02:49 PM on 07/25/12
John Mayer's music video for "Queen of California" will debut next Monday.

Displaying posts 1 - 13 of 13
03:26 PM on 07/25/12
SpyKi
This Charming Man
User Info.
good song.
03:28 PM on 07/25/12
thesollopsist
Up all night, and down all day
User Info.
Sweet. Great song + album. Definitely Mayer's finest since Continuum.
04:28 PM on 07/25/12
WhoSaidThat?
twitter.com/TiredOfSeth
User Info.
Sweet. Great song + album. Definitely Mayer's finest since Continuum.
He's only released one album between those times.

But yeah, I'm still playing B&R. Video should be cool as well.
04:29 PM on 07/25/12
davecerv
davecerv
User Info.
Finally! I feel like they have been taking forever to release this video. I really like the feel of this album, it's perfect to get on vinyl.
06:45 PM on 07/25/12
stellaparkmike
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Want to see him tour again so bad
07:46 PM on 07/25/12
Craig Manning
Down in Jungleland
User Info.
He's only released one album between those times.

But yeah, I'm still playing B&R. Video should be cool as well.
Haha, this, and it was a great one. I'm legitimately unable to choose between John Mayer albums, and Born & Raised is no different: has had more lasting value than any album this summer, for me.
11:02 PM on 07/25/12
WhoSaidThat?
twitter.com/TiredOfSeth
User Info.
Haha, this, and it was a great one. I'm legitimately unable to choose between John Mayer albums, and Born & Raised is no different: has had more lasting value than any album this summer, for me.
I probably should've worded my post a bit less rudely. And lasting value's the same with me. Can't stop with this album.
11:42 PM on 07/25/12
BTBAM777
Big Boy
User Info.
Listened to the first 4 or 5 tracks of this. I'm pissed, I love Mayer. Hopefully it will grow on me after a couple listens.
12:02 AM on 07/26/12
WhoSaidThat?
twitter.com/TiredOfSeth
User Info.
Listened to the first 4 or 5 tracks of this. I'm pissed, I love Mayer. Hopefully it will grow on me after a couple listens.
Do it. I'm finding a new thing I love about Born and Raised each I spin. Besides, you've only listened to the first half, and most of the better songs (Walt Grace, A Face to Call Home) are in the second half.
05:41 AM on 07/26/12
sevinw0rds
Polyrhythms!
User Info.
There are lots of distinctive designs and kinds of artist handbags provided. Michael Kors supplies 4 primary types of artist purses. The first would be the clutch. This might become a minimal hand held bag that may be commonly applied at formal functions. These tend to get scaled-down and do not have handles or straps. They typically fold in excess of or can have a buckle on them. The following often is the Satchel. These baggage are greater and developed to keep up an excellent bargain a lot more items. They frequently have two handles and could possibly be held by hand or with the arm. Michael Kors Tote Handbags tere may be the Shoulder bag that is definitely developed to acquire carried in excess of the shoulder. These luggage are usually huge and adorned with braided straps or emblems. The very last bag kind may be the Tote.
This bag is designed to carry various specific possessions. The straps are generally extended ample to swing in excess of the shoulder or be carried by hand.
This Michael Kors Satchel is so universal that it could charm to everybody. on this write-up I will attempt to go a lot more than the principal capabilities and likewise the issues that arranged this purse aside from your others.The Uptown Astor Satchel is established on the mild calf's epidermis leather-based and is also also available in Baggage Brown, Amethyst, Lapis, Vanilla whitened and Black. Michael Kors Bags Outlet
The purse steps up at 10 inches large, 14 inches broad and five inches deep. This Michael Kors Satchel functions Gold tone studded hardware in conjunction with a hanging "MK" Attraction. The top is zippered and likewise the 2 best handles are linked towards bag with rings.The different coloring offerings and in addition the useable dimension on the bag let it for being best for every day utilization.
There may be no shortage of pockets for that within just that aid to retain matters to be able. There are best sites to the mobile or Blackberry. The zip finest stops undesirable doers from reaching into your bag at a bar as well as allows comprise anything within when operating to produce that prepare.
The studded accents around the Uptown Astor give it an aesthetic still fun look Michael Kors Bags Outlet Actually, a few famous people which include Heidi Klum are already spotted working with this really bag. That is a little surprising thinking about most famous people get on to waiting around lists for some hand luggage and this a person could be grabbed for under $300.During the extensive family members of Michael Kors bags it truly is wonderful to discover Michael Kors Outlet Store or below $300 and of excellent sufficient excellent to get worn by well known people today. This bag causes it to be achievable for regular men and women (most of us) to acquire ever glamorous equipment.
That's cool.
06:18 PM on 07/27/12
Stroke
User Info.
One of my favorite songs off Born and Raised! Glad they're eventually releasing the music video.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos