Username
Password
EastWest Records News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
EastWest Records
Inside AP.net

ILG/East West Records Internships

Posted by: Tony Pascarella (12/10/07)
The Independent Label Group/East West Records are looking for interns for Spring 2008 in publicity, promotions and tour marketing. Check out the details in the replies if you're interested.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 21
02:54 PM on 12/10/07
Tony Pascarella
User
User Info.
The Independent Label Group/East West Records is looking for Spring '08 interns. Current projects at ILG/East West include Dropkick Murphys, Secondhand Serenade, Silverchair, Mayday Parade and more. Internship is for college credit only and available in the publicity, promotions, and tour marketing departments. All applicants must reside or attend college in New York City or surrounding areas. All interested applicants can send their resume to info@eastwestrock.com.
03:07 PM on 12/10/07
zachff
deadformat.net/tradelist/zachff
User Info.
f this college credit only stuff. if i went to NYU i'd have had internships up my ass by the time i graduated
03:26 PM on 12/10/07
lushintransit
Dragons!
User Info.
f this college credit only stuff. if i went to NYU i'd have had internships up my ass by the time i graduated

I go to school and all but every internships I've had that's been all like OMG YOU NEED TO GET CREDIT laxes up on that when I tell them I don't want it...
03:33 PM on 12/10/07
zachff
User Info.
I go to school and all but every internships I've had that's been all like OMG YOU NEED TO GET CREDIT laxes up on that when I tell them I don't want it...

yeah but how about you need to give me money, how are they on that
04:12 PM on 12/10/07
Nerodrumpsycho
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
i did this internship last summer and it was awesome. great people, fun artists.
04:52 PM on 12/10/07
scmaley
And away we go
User Info.
I obviously live/go to school in the wrong place. I have an awesome internship lined up for this summer in SC, but it's not nearly as awesome as being in the music industry. For some reason my parents don't support me going to NY for a summer to do something like this...
05:43 PM on 12/10/07
play.tragic
need you like water in my lungs
User Info.
why can't i intern for a label and NOT BE IN SCHOOL?
06:31 PM on 12/10/07
weworemasks
save the drama for wilmer valderama
User Info.
why can't i intern for a label and NOT BE IN SCHOOL?

they kind of go hand in hand...?
07:50 PM on 12/10/07
TBP
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Shit like this makes me wish I didn't take a year off. I'd work for free, that shit's not too far from here.
08:10 PM on 12/10/07
imperfectstarx
User Info.

Sometimes. I intern right now for a music publishing group and I dont go to school.
08:30 PM on 12/10/07
lushintransit
Dragons!
User Info.
yeah but how about you need to give me money, how are they on that

How about there are like, 1% paid internships in the world and even less than that in NYC and and if you want to get ahead the internship route...you'll be needing to do it for free like everyone else.
08:31 PM on 12/10/07
lushintransit
Dragons!
User Info.

Not really...
08:41 PM on 12/10/07
zachff
User Info.
How about there are like, 1% paid internships in the world and even less than that in NYC and and if you want to get ahead the internship route...you'll be needing to do it for free like everyone else.

1% paid internships in the world? no way man. maybe 1% of all indie record labels' A&R/promo/publicity internships yeah for sure, but the split is probably 50/50.

regardless it was just a hypothetical/joke response, so no worries.
09:38 PM on 12/10/07
weworemasks
save the drama for wilmer valderama
User Info.
Sometimes. I intern right now for a music publishing group and I dont go to school.

yeah, that's why i said kind of.

most internships are more beneficial to those in school..seeing as how they are usually for credit hours.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests