Username
Password
Video News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Video
Inside AP.net

Portia Conn Tells Little White Lies

Posted by: Keagan Ilvonen (07/25/12)
Portia Conn covered Deaf Havana's "Little White Lies" which you can view in the replies.

Displaying posts 1 - 12 of 12
03:43 PM on 07/25/12
Keagan Ilvonen
@KeaganIlvonen
User Info.
04:13 PM on 07/25/12
seymourbuttes
I'd do anything for a free t-shirt
User Info.
Bitch be hot... But I don't care for her music... Deaf Havana did it better.
04:14 PM on 07/25/12
seymourbuttes
I'd do anything for a free t-shirt
User Info.
Well... I just found out that she's the one that did the chick singing part on the song.
05:01 PM on 07/25/12
VeryWittyName
User Info.
Catchiest song ever. The original is better, though.
02:57 AM on 07/26/12
Mario57
We can gallop upon the sea...
User Info.
i don't like how DH turned into a generic pop rock band but i can't get enough of this song. good cover
05:32 AM on 07/26/12
Born_For_This
Registered Member
User Info.
Not sure it counts as a cover since she was actually in the cover. But Deaf Havana's album is one of the best of last year, by a long way. I urge you all to try it.
06:38 AM on 07/26/12
JamesMichael
Fight Fuck Regret
User Info.
Not sure it counts as a cover since she was actually in the cover. But Deaf Havana's album is one of the best of last year, by a long way. I urge you all to try it.

Agreed the bands huge here in the UK right now. Still I miss Ryan screaming but the new album wasn't a bad come back at all. Had White Little Lies on one of my car mix CDs for months its so catchy.
07:54 AM on 07/26/12
Born_For_This
Registered Member
User Info.
Agreed the bands huge here in the UK right now. Still I miss Ryan screaming but the new album wasn't a bad come back at all. Had White Little Lies on one of my car mix CDs for months its so catchy.
I prefer the new album to be honest. Their debut was good, but this was a million miles better lyrically and they seem to have found a style that suits them far better.
09:10 AM on 07/26/12
JamesMichael
Fight Fuck Regret
User Info.
I prefer the new album to be honest. Their debut was good, but this was a million miles better lyrically and they seem to have found a style that suits them far better.

The lyrics are miles better and a lot more personal. I'd recommend checking out this article below where James does a track by track of each song. It sort of changed the way I saw the album seeing how each song was wrote very close to James and the band.

http://www.rocksound.tv/features/art...orthless-liars
10:17 AM on 07/26/12
Born_For_This
Registered Member
User Info.
The lyrics are miles better and a lot more personal. I'd recommend checking out this article below where James does a track by track of each song. It sort of changed the way I saw the album seeing how each song was wrote very close to James and the band.

http://www.rocksound.tv/features/art...orthless-liars
Yeah I remember reading that when the album came out. A lot of the lyrics are very close to home for me, probably why I love it so much.
02:46 AM on 07/29/12
Mark Orr
User Info.
Thanks so much for the post, Keagan.

You guys may like to know that Portia's EP, which features this song, is now on iTunes.

Cheers guys!
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums