Username
Password
General Announcement News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
General Announcement
Inside AP.net

Forever Came Calling Record Release Show

Posted by: Christian Wagner (07/26/12)
Forever Came Calling has released the details for the band's hometown record release show. All info can be found in the replies.

Displaying posts 1 - 9 of 9
07:11 AM on 07/26/12
Christian Wagner
User Info.
No Avatar Selected

StatementSo we released "Contender" this past Tuesday (or the week before that if you found the leak) it's a record we are all super proud of. The feedback has been so awesome! Thank you for your support!! The name Contender is attached to a lot of positive connotations and rightfully so.. Why we chose it, is partly because of that but mainly because it's a very omni-directional word. The whole idea behind contender is the fact that you have control to decide what you are contending for, be it to do something you feel is great or be another burn out at the bar that almost did something. This band is our stab at the first one. We are going to be celebrating the release of "Contender" on August 17th 2012 at The Paradigm in Yucaipa CA. We have a lot of awesome friends who will be playing and the whole night we are going to have some cool things going on. We have been on tour for the past 8 weeks and have right around 3 weeks left til this show, this is going to be a great way to end the summer and celebrate what we feel is the best thing we have done. We hope to see everyone there!
08:10 AM on 07/26/12
tozborne
Writer, Under the Gun Review
User Info.
Awesome band, awesome album. Glad to see these guys getting the recognition they deserve.

On a side note, awesome to see them put the $5 before first band policy in, i hate stupid punks who show up late and miss the openers.
09:23 AM on 07/26/12
iAMhollyood315
Rest is for the dead
User Info.
I kinda like this band only from watching the warped tour dvd the other day. they busted ass driving that ratty van around they deserve to get some recognition.
10:06 AM on 07/26/12
kidinthebushes
User Info.
I'm still waiting for this album to get on Spotify.
11:19 AM on 07/26/12
ARo2431
User Info.
I kinda like this band only from watching the warped tour dvd the other day. they busted ass driving that ratty van around they deserve to get some recognition.

I was watching that on Fuse yesterday and I had no idea that was them. I give them a lot of credit for sticking it out.
02:07 PM on 07/26/12
saddr weirdr
We're all alone. grab a hold.
User Info.
gonna try and make it out to this. crossing my fingers for some oldies.
04:10 PM on 07/26/12
mrnegativezero
You wanted to set the world on fire
User Info.
Wish I could go. Would really love to see the new tracks live.They killed it when I saw them play a four/five song set in the past year.

Also, wasn't Last Call that band that got screwed over? Pretty cool for them to go out with Forever Came Calling.
11:05 AM on 07/31/12
ViTOP
http://twitter.com/VitoPagano
User Info.
Last Call playing this show is fuckin awesome !! Best Dudes keep grinding !!

This show kicks ass.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums