AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Reel Big Fish News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

Reel Big Fish Album Stream

Posted by - 04:01 PM on 07/30/12
Stream Reel Big Fish's Candy Coated Fury here.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 17
04:03 PM on 07/30/12
Cody Nelson
Your mouth to God's south.
User Info.
I expect nothing more than a fun fucking time listening to Reel Big Fish, and based off of the opening track, this album is going to give me just that.
04:10 PM on 07/30/12
JimmyIymmiJ
Go on, give up, you'll never win...
User Info.
Half the songs on this album are RBF at their best, and the other half are them at their worst. Overall, as a big fan of theirs, I'm happy, but I can see why some people wouldn't be overly enthused by this.
04:34 PM on 07/30/12
shortymcsteve
User Info.
Really predictable record. I love RBF but writing the same songs just gets boring after a while.
They need to go back to writing those great hits they used to fire out so well.
04:36 PM on 07/30/12
Alex DiVincenzo
www.alexislegend.com
User Info.
Really predictable record. I love RBF but writing the same songs just gets boring after a while.
They need to go back to writing those great hits they used to fire out so well.
They need to stop writing the same songs and instead go back to writing the same songs?
04:57 PM on 07/30/12
mrnubnub
User Info.
They need to stop writing the same songs and instead go back to writing the same songs?
I didn't get it either.
It's RBF, what do you expect, they've written maybe 4 songs and just rehashed them successfully.
05:14 PM on 07/30/12
ACA
Next Show: RIOT FEST CHICAGO!!!!!!!
User Info.
I file them under the same category as Smash Mouth, Sugarcult, Hoobastank, 3 Doors Down, Bush, House of Pain, Matchbox 20, and some other bands.. a few songs are worth having on your iPod, but there's no way you need a discography.

Fun band to see live, though, and you're guaranteed to hear only their best songs.
06:12 PM on 07/30/12
Brandon Allin
Stay Ready
User Info.
Anyone who thinks all RBF songs sound the same need to listen to their back catalogue a little more closely. There are plenty of songs on Cheer Up and We're Not Happy... that were complete curve balls for the band.
06:30 PM on 07/30/12
SKAbonez
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I enjoy this album alot-almost as much as Turn the Radio Off! Glad to hear them getting back to their older style of songs. Even as a huge fan, I couldn't really get into MFN&CFF or FF&F.
06:49 PM on 07/30/12
combatchuckaa
blammo!
User Info.
This album is like Bowling For Soup's last three albums: find the 4-5 great songs, add them to your playlist of the band's other great songs, and you're done with the album.

I'm almost as cynical as RBF :)
07:00 PM on 07/30/12
15 Step
User Info.
i love RBF. seen them like 15 times live. but i have to ask.

they still exist?
08:08 PM on 07/30/12
cococrisp20
3Hunna
User Info.
I remember after they announced they were recording a new album they posted something on facebook saying they can't wait to hear everyone yell play your new songs at concerts. Their sense of humor is great. With that being said, this record is awesome. I don't know what other people were expecting it's the same RBF that everyone loves; it's unbelievably catchy and brings a smile to your face.
08:12 PM on 07/30/12
SteveLikesMusic
I'm A Man, Dammit
User Info.
This is their worst album. Almost every song is about the same thing, there's no stylistic diversity that made their other records so great. Also; no Scott doesn't help either.
08:58 PM on 07/30/12
justsurrendrfan
jsfan
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
This is their worst album. Almost every song is about the same thing, there's no stylistic diversity that made their other records so great. Also; no Scott doesn't help either.

Reel Big Terrible Album
10:43 PM on 07/30/12
get up kidd
I refuse to sink
User Info.
I miss Scott...

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version