AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

All Time Low News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

All Time Low to Make Second DVD

Posted by - 09:52 PM on 08/01/12
All Time Low will put out a second Straight to DVD.

Submitted by UnderclasHero

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 33
10:00 PM on 08/01/12
Tadg30
Often hated, never duplicated.
User Info.
10:03 PM on 08/01/12
DevinDomino
FUCKyeah
User Info.
I'm sure this probably won't be any time soon. Maybe next year. But I did enjoy watching the first feature. They're really funny guys and there hasn't been a band that made a similar documentary/dvd since the Urethra Chronicles
10:07 PM on 08/01/12
TheRealJohnOC
@BehindtheCade Seen over 700 bands!
User Info.
I haven't seen the first but I'm assuming it was a backstage look at ATL and had a concert recorded? If that was the case, wouldn't they just be better off doing a little mini series on YouTube? Unless they headlined somewhere gigantic like MSG or Wembley, is there really any point to this?
10:17 PM on 08/01/12
kidinthebushes
User Info.
They've only put out 1 full length since the last one.

Who do they think they are, blink?
10:18 PM on 08/01/12
boomer08
User Info.
Whoa I just watched the first one last night. Jack makes me laugh like Tom Delonge does. I can't wait!
10:18 PM on 08/01/12
boomer08
User Info.
They've only put out 1 full length since the last one.

Who do they think they are, blink?
Uh, yeah...
10:34 PM on 08/01/12
kidinthebushes
User Info.
You must have missed my sarcasm.

And ATL is nowhere near as funny as blink was back in the day. I just saw ATL at Warped.
10:36 PM on 08/01/12
Symphonicaxiom
Tell me it's you or nothing at all
User Info.
lol..."put out"...lol
10:38 PM on 08/01/12
lp670sv
Go Sabres
User Info.
You must have missed my sarcasm.

And ATL is nowhere near as funny as blink was back in the day. I just saw ATL at Warped.
They've had to cut way down on their on stage banter because they only get half an hour for warped. Watch the first DVD, or just listen to the full concert audio on spotify. One of the funniest things I've ever heard that wasn't a straight up comedy special.

Seriously though I can go for this, I hope they do a good balance of old stuff and keep the dirty work to a minimum but I'll buy just for the jokes and "behind the scenes" stuff during the feature. I still listen to the original concert on a weekly basis and have seen the DVD feature more than any other band DVD, and these guys aren't even in my top 10 bands.
10:54 PM on 08/01/12
Searos
Registered Member
User Info.
I haven't seen the first but I'm assuming it was a backstage look at ATL and had a concert recorded? If that was the case, wouldn't they just be better off doing a little mini series on YouTube? Unless they headlined somewhere gigantic like MSG or Wembley, is there really any point to this?
It was actually a bit more than that. It had interviews with the band and their parents. It showed footage from when they were in highschool and just starting out.
10:56 PM on 08/01/12
guitarguy211
The Starship Renegade
User Info.
Cool, Id like to check that out. The first STD was pretty funny.
11:01 PM on 08/01/12
TravisSaidSo
User Info.
I'm sure someone here can come up with a good pun involving the term "put out" and "STD"
11:06 PM on 08/01/12
kidinthebushes
User Info.
They've had to cut way down on their on stage banter because they only get half an hour for warped. Watch the first DVD, or just listen to the full concert audio on spotify. One of the funniest things I've ever heard that wasn't a straight up comedy special.

Seriously though I can go for this, I hope they do a good balance of old stuff and keep the dirty work to a minimum but I'll buy just for the jokes and "behind the scenes" stuff during the feature. I still listen to the original concert on a weekly basis and have seen the DVD feature more than any other band DVD, and these guys aren't even in my top 10 bands.
I've seen them about a dozen times. The most recent being a few hours ago at Warped.

I refer to my statement from the previous post.
11:14 PM on 08/01/12
xRadioJoyx
User Info.
I regret buying the first one. They try too hard to be funny.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos