1. How did you get your band name?
My middle name is actually not Carter. Carter is my Motherís Maiden name.
2. How did this band get started?
I just started rapping around 8 or 9 years of age. I had to get my inner voice out.
3. What bands are you influenced by?
4. If you could tour with any bands, past or present, who would they be and why?
Michael Jackson because the experience would surely be one I could learn a lot from.
5. Best food to eat on tour?
Thin crust pepperoni pizza.
6. Why should people listen to your band?
The effort. I think people should take a listen anytime someone puts so much effort into making music passionately.
7. If you could be any athlete, which athlete would you switch places with?
8. If you won a Grammy, who would you thank?
My family, God, and the label.
9. If you could change something about the music industry, what would it be?
Everything sounds the same. I would like to see more weight and importance in talent rather than fad. Artists should also be able to maintain more of their artistic integrity that way too I think.
10. Memorable tour experience?
All of them, because I love to travel, experience new things, and meet new people.
11. What does AP.net mean to you?
12. What is your favorite song to play?
13. What is your vacation spot of choice?
Well, I havenít been there, but I would love to go to Japan.
14. What music reminds you of your childhood?
15. If you could have any super power, what would it be? Why?
Some sort of teleportation or flying ability would be cool because I love to travel and that would make it a lot easier.
16. Any pre-show superstitions or rituals?
I tell myself to have fun every time out there. Thatís about it.
17. What is something that most fans don't know about you?
All the songs in my catalog havenít really gotten to display my full personality yet. I love making music, so Iím sure you will get to know me more as I write more.
18. What is your assessment of the current state of radio? Do you think it's a place where your band could flourish?
Radio is too repetitive. Playlists are too basic, not nearly sophisticated enough for me to ďflourish.Ē However, I do have some tracks more radio friendly, but thatís really not my style. I cater to reality, not media moguls. Its just that radio friendly music doesnít seem to have much substance to me, frankly.
19. What do you like to do in your spare time?
Other than make music, I enjoy videography, photography, and drawing.
20. What kind of hidden talents do you have?
My inclination is to visual arts and acting. I love acting.