Username
Password
Money News - Page 15
Displaying posts 210 - 225 of 234.
07:19 AM on 08/04/12
Chemical Love
-
User Info.
Wow, good for him. Dude found a niche and ran with it.
07:59 AM on 08/04/12
nineinchsin
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Good for him. I'm not into his style of music but people are needlessly shitty towards him.
02:02 PM on 08/04/12
snowboarderkid
Registered Member
User Info.
Don't care for his new genre of music much but hey he's doing well and for some reason people like to support this genre.
03:31 PM on 08/04/12
bencoles
http://twitter.com/bencoles_
User Info.
Fan of his music and the guy works his arse off. Fair play.
09:49 PM on 08/04/12
HereOnAndOut
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Sonny once made me sit through an entire From First to Last set to see Motion City Soundtrack, can I have 1 mil to compensate?

Hahaha
10:56 PM on 08/04/12
pj4353
Pj Pajamas
User Info.
Because electronic music is being accepted by the mainstream. Mainstream is what sells. Doesn't matter how hard a band works. If they don't get on the radio there isn't a whole lot more they can go up.
This is false. Take Brand New, Circa Survive, Taking Back Sunday, Bring Me The Horizon, A Day to Remember, Motion City Soundtrack, Say Anything, all of these artists have huge followings. While they may have a song or two that appeared on the radio at one point or another they haven't in 2012 and these bands are still extremely successful financially.
11:33 PM on 08/04/12
TerrancePryor
fakewalls.com/metalarcade.net
User Info.
This is false. Take Brand New, Circa Survive, Taking Back Sunday, Bring Me The Horizon, A Day to Remember, Motion City Soundtrack, Say Anything, all of these artists have huge followings. While they may have a song or two that appeared on the radio at one point or another they haven't in 2012 and these bands are still extremely successful financially.

False. You're forgetting satellite radio (Sirius XM). All of these bands have singles on various stations. Terrestrial radio is damn near extinct. Most people listen to satellite/internet radio nowadays. Sirius XM does have an impact on Billboard charts.
12:56 AM on 08/05/12
ExtremeAvalanch
User Info.
actually, i'm the snobbiest. and i wear it with pride. so suck on my fucking toes, peasant.

and his grammar was correct, you just misread it.
Virgin.
03:36 AM on 08/05/12
ItsDanixx
User Info.
This actually kinda saddens me.
05:31 AM on 08/05/12
sonicfury
User Info.
For everyone saying that making electronic music is easy and just a case of "pressing play" then just why isn't everyone doing it and making millions? Oh yeah, that's right, because it's not...
06:53 AM on 08/05/12
Keagan Ilvonen
@KeaganIlvonen
User Info.
Not false at at all. I guarantee none of those bands are living as well as pop artists who have singles on the radio.
08:02 AM on 08/05/12
incognitojones
http://auburn-hills.tumblr.com
User Info.
For everyone saying that making electronic music is easy and just a case of "pressing play" then just why isn't everyone doing it and making millions? Oh yeah, that's right, because it's not...
Ignorance and jealousy lead people to say stupid things.
I sang that but you can't tell on the internet.

Not false at at all. I guarantee none of those bands are living as well as pop artists who have singles on the radio.
NICE AVATAR
02:17 PM on 08/05/12
MyJukeboxBroke
I need a Couch
User Info.
this thread fails, i was looking for a bass gif for 10 pages until it was there
why so much fighting in like every thread? cant we all just get along and talk about music
02:19 PM on 08/05/12
MyJukeboxBroke
I need a Couch
User Info.
agreed
10:25 PM on 08/05/12
mrnubnub
User Info.
Fuck electronic music, it's too easy to make. It's stupid. Now 4 chord pop punk on the other hand, those are REAL musicians.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS