quickandsilver
User Info.
annnddddd that affects me how?
09:52 AM on 08/03/12
Dustin Harkins
Go support Kony 2012 some more
User Info.
annnddddd that affects me how?
Hey everyone let's make a news website that revolves around reporting news that affects this guy. Seems to be a big market.
09:52 AM on 08/03/12
ttmessick
User Info.
I'll bet his fans are now kicking themselves thinking about the amount of MDMA and glow sticks that could have been bought with that money.
09:53 AM on 08/03/12
Holly HoX!
User Info.
If only misuse of the word "pretentious" was a fad.

Haha he's been following me around, trying to get me at every turn. Hilarious.
09:54 AM on 08/03/12
Searos
Registered Member
User Info.
I'm retarded.

- ACA

- Searos
a little butthurt are we. I don't hate nor like the guy's music but I do find it strange that this genre took off so much. I have heard it countless times from my friends who like it and it is just noise imo. Was enjoying picking fun but it looks I got some people all butthurt.
09:55 AM on 08/03/12
Holly HoX!
User Info.
If only being pretentious on a forum was a fad

Hey, at least you smile to cover up your stupid.
09:56 AM on 08/03/12
lp670sv
Go Sabres
User Info.
Also busts his ass. He played 150 shows last year. You figure in travel time and that means he was basically touring for the whole year.
The Dangerous Summer played that many shows by the end of July.
09:56 AM on 08/03/12
Holly HoX!
User Info.
a little butthurt are we. I don't hate nor like the guy's music but I do find it strange that this genre took off so much. I have heard it countless times from my friends who like it and it is just noise imo. Was enjoying picking fun but it looks I got some people all butthurt.

Nah man I don't care honestly. I don't like his music. But to say electronic music is just pressing play...that's idiotic.
09:58 AM on 08/03/12
TomAce
Still Listens To Limbeck
User Info.
all those days you went to school, and not once could you just take one more step out into the road so you'd get hit by the short bus you were waiting on.

thanks a bunch, now I have to know you exist.

ruined my day.
09:59 AM on 08/03/12
xtbs7645x
User Info.
Hey, at least you smile to cover up your stupid.
"Pretentiousness is when one overstates their value or importance in their environment or social group when doing so is completely unessesary. In essence it is the essential quality of those creatures who comunicate by words instead of action and pass off opinion as though its gospel. Instead of finding worthwhile constructive things to do they comment on everything around them."

You may not "state" your importance, but you sure as hell make it well known. You're literally the snobbiest person on this website. Every fucking single thread you have to post some sarcastic remark.
10:00 AM on 08/03/12
Numero10
No al calcio moderno
User Info.
That is not a textbook definition of pretentiousness
10:00 AM on 08/03/12
TomAce
Still Listens To Limbeck
User Info.
"Pretentiousness is when one overstates their value or importance in their environment or social group when doing so is completely unessesary. In essence it is the essential quality of those creatures who comunicate by words instead of action and pass off opinion as though its gospel. Instead of finding worthwhile constructive things to do they comment on everything around them."

You may not "state" your importance, but you sure as hell make it well known. You're literally the snobbiest person on this website. Every fucking single thread you have to post some sarcastic remark.
actually, i'm the snobbiest. and i wear it with pride. so suck on my fucking toes, peasant.

and his grammar was correct, you just misread it.
10:01 AM on 08/03/12
Searos
Registered Member
User Info.
all those days you went to school, and not once could you just take one more step out into the road so you'd get hit by the short bus you were waiting on.

thanks a bunch, now I have to know you exist.

ruined my day.
wanting someone to die cause they have a different taste in music. I really am not mad but do you hope you get therapy.
10:02 AM on 08/03/12
jon.
User Info.
Damn, that's crazy.

Good on him.
10:03 AM on 08/03/12
Searos
Registered Member
User Info.
Nah man I don't care honestly. I don't like his music. But to say electronic music is just pressing play...that's idiotic.
That was more of a joke than anything else but idk from the stuff I have heard my friends play it doesn't rather difficult. Maybe its not just press play but it is sounds like that and a few other buttons. Regardless never been a fan of electronic music all that much but I don't hate the guy but tossing jokes around is always fun.

I guess that even if dubstep looses steam he will be able bank on this cash for a good while and all the touring so I guess good on him.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos