AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
Recording News - Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 45 of 47.
08:50 PM on 08/03/12
rushour144
User Info.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes, this is serious. I never scream, but this is just too awesome!!! Best news of the year!!!

Sean if you read this: THANK YOU x A MILLION!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Signs and Wonders was pure genius and I was shocked to see you guys throw in the towel after it!

Man, this is so amazing!
10:28 PM on 08/03/12
syntax omitted
User Info.
Hope it's a bit like Jonette! I love that song so much. Agh I'm so excited for this. Signs and Wonders was a beautiful album.
11:27 PM on 08/03/12
A7XXX
Temple Pressure
User Info.
I'm looking forward to hear what they come up with after such a masterpiece of Signs and Wonders. Now that Thrice is on a hiatus I have to CTT to tide me over.
Haha jk. They are two different and wonderful bands
01:37 AM on 08/04/12
CastlesXClouds
Relax
User Info.
Hmm, I didn't know about this. It'll be cool to see what Sean comes up with.
hey
09:36 AM on 08/04/12
seanthethief
User Info.
Hope it's a bit like Jonette! I love that song so much. Agh I'm so excited for this. Signs and Wonders was a beautiful album.
it won't all be so mellow, but the electronic elements of that song will be all over the album i think.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes, this is serious. I never scream, but this is just too awesome!!! Best news of the year!!!

Sean if you read this: THANK YOU x A MILLION!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Signs and Wonders was pure genius and I was shocked to see you guys throw in the towel after it!

Man, this is so amazing!

this is so cool, I had no idea people would be excited. When I saw this news post i figured maybe 2 or 3 people would respond.
10:31 AM on 08/04/12
lotusmilano
just follow your heart
User Info.
I've had to lie on my back every night since I was first told the news. The boner has not ended
12:15 PM on 08/04/12
imdavidjahns
David Jahns
User Info.
YES PLEASE. Can we go back?
08:34 PM on 08/04/12
mattpuch21
Puchinator
User Info.
Yes.
11:06 PM on 08/04/12
smiff0009
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Signs and Wonders is hands-down my favorite album of all time. And somehow it gets better with every listen. Sean, I'm going to do a guitar cover of On High in a few weeks on youtube in which I will play yours and Jordan's parts; I hope you will approve of my transcriptions. This is seriously the best news ever, even though I sort of knew about it beforehand. If you guys top Signs and Wonders, my head will explode and I will die a happy man.
11:07 PM on 08/04/12
pj4353
Pj Pajamas
User Info.
awww yeah
07:38 AM on 08/05/12
GeeBee
Tertium Non Datur
User Info.
it won't all be so mellow, but the electronic elements of that song will be all over the album i think.

this is so cool, I had no idea people would be excited. When I saw this news post i figured maybe 2 or 3 people would respond.
Signs and Wonders is an all-time standout album - just masterfully done. Great news indeed.
01:34 PM on 08/05/12
EM422
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
absolutely pumped about this!
12:41 PM on 08/06/12
Your Milkshake
...I drink it
User Info.
YES, bring on new material! Signs and Wonders is brilliant and Jonette is a beautiful song and fun to play. In Vitro is a bit of a blemish on such a great record though.
01:55 PM on 08/06/12
seanthethief
User Info.
I've had to lie on my back every night since I was first told the news. The boner has not ended

Signs and Wonders is hands-down my favorite album of all time. And somehow it gets better with every listen. Sean, I'm going to do a guitar cover of On High in a few weeks on youtube in which I will play yours and Jordan's parts; I hope you will approve of my transcriptions. This is seriously the best news ever, even though I sort of knew about it beforehand. If you guys top Signs and Wonders, my head will explode and I will die a happy man.

We hope to! if you need help with the parts feel free to PM me.

YES, bring on new material! Signs and Wonders is brilliant and Jonette is a beautiful song and fun to play. In Vitro is a bit of a blemish on such a great record though.

we'll strive for perfection this time and heck, I can't even play jonette so kudos to you hahah
02:21 PM on 08/06/12
Your Milkshake
...I drink it
User Info.
we'll strive for perfection this time and heck, I can't even play jonette so kudos to you hahah
Well, I always thought "In Vitro" kinda progressed in the same fashion as Thrice's "The Whaler." I could be totally off, just some constructive criticism. Im a huge fan of this band and I stand by saying Signs and Wonders is a brilliant album. Glad yall are back!
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests