Username
Password
All Posts by User
Displaying user's 1 posts.
01:48 AM on 08/04/12
GetUpAndrew
The Things We Think We're Missing
User Info.
Growing up in a small town in the middle of Italy isn't this cool. Since I was only a kid, I've always daydreamed about music, punk rock, playin' live shows around the world. Music was my escape from a suffocating reality. Then there was this band from my hometown. They were called Miles Away (From You), and I really loved their fast paced punk rock music. They played a lot of shows from 2008 'till 2011, hometown shows and also a bunch of dates in Rome along with some other cool bands (I remember a year and a half ago they opened the This Is A Standoff gig in Rome). They even released a full lenght in 2010, which is unavailable on the internet, and it's such a shame, 'cause their blend of Taking Back Sunday and No Use For A Name mixed up with Comeback Kid influences deserved more recognition. I've always been convinced that if they were born in Rome, they would have gained national relevance. This band had a great influence on me: 4 kids out of nowhere making great music and playin' along with international bands. 4 kids just like me.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests