Username
Password
Mp3 News - Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 28 of 28.
08:12 PM on 08/06/12
dani1292
@dani1292
User Info.
I listened to these on headphones and I had goosebumps the whole way through. Jeez
05:02 AM on 08/07/12
troymess
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Not to sound like to much of an idiot, but I really don't understand how this site works. Each time I click on a stem for a song, it plays in the bottom of my screen but doesn't give me a link to download.

Could anyone help me out that's been able to download the stems?

Edit: Nevermind, it looks like you have to have an account to download all stems. I was trying to download without an account. Done and done.
08:27 AM on 08/07/12
Ryan Gardner
User Info.
Not to sound like to much of an idiot, but I really don't understand how this site works. Each time I click on a stem for a song, it plays in the bottom of my screen but doesn't give me a link to download.

Could anyone help me out that's been able to download the stems?

Edit: Nevermind, it looks like you have to have an account to download all stems. I was trying to download without an account. Done and done.
I can't figure it out either :(

Help?
09:48 AM on 08/07/12
troymess
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
As I mentioned in my edit, you have to create an account first and then there will be a link to download the stems.
06:59 AM on 08/08/12
bradsonemanband
I make music.
User Info.
did anyone make instrumental versions of each song?
11:39 AM on 08/08/12
Matthew Moore
http://twitter.com/matthewrmoore
User Info.
did anyone make instrumental versions of each song?
Just finished making the instrumental tracks. If you want them, hit a brother up.
12:16 PM on 08/08/12
bradsonemanband
I make music.
User Info.
Just finished making the instrumental tracks. If you want them, hit a brother up.
you are a saint. PM'ed.
01:40 PM on 08/31/12
purplerooney
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I am late to this and absolutely gutted to find that although I can hear the stems, I can no longer download them even with signing up for an account. There is a message stating that the competition is now closed.

If any one of you kind souls who has downloaded and enjoyed all of these stems would consider sharing them I would be extremely grateful. PM me if you can share, or know where I can still download these from.

Many thanks,

Rob
05:13 PM on 09/01/12
colonel
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I am late to this and absolutely gutted to find that although I can hear the stems, I can no longer download them even with signing up for an account. There is a message stating that the competition is now closed.

If any one of you kind souls who has downloaded and enjoyed all of these stems would consider sharing them I would be extremely grateful. PM me if you can share, or know where I can still download these from.

Many thanks,

Rob

+1 +1 +1!!!

I'm absolutely mortified that I missed out on this! Please can someone have these stems somewhere... ready for me to download.

please?!
01:09 PM on 09/03/12
nicdic
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I have also just stumbled upon this, absolutely gutted to have missed these.

Anyone have them or know where I could get them from now?
02:45 PM on 09/08/12
colonel
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
anyone out there? we need help!
05:17 AM on 12/11/13
Ghettojack
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
You guys may never see this but if you do, here is what i found!

Unfortunately this is a torrent so you will have to download uTorrent or bit torrent and make sure you click the right download button so you dont download weird spam or nasty stuff! (the real download button is the magnet near the middle i think?)

http://proxybay.eu/torrent/7498171/

(if this site is not working just copy the ending "/torrent/7498171/" to any pirate bay proxy website)

enjoy and if you need any help with the torrent email me! Hope this helped you guys if you're still looking haha
04:37 AM on 12/16/13
colonel
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
You guys may never see this but if you do, here is what i found!

Unfortunately this is a torrent so you will have to download uTorrent or bit torrent and make sure you click the right download button so you dont download weird spam or nasty stuff! (the real download button is the magnet near the middle i think?)

http://proxybay.eu/torrent/7498171/

(if this site is not working just copy the ending "/torrent/7498171/" to any pirate bay proxy website)

enjoy and if you need any help with the torrent email me! Hope this helped you guys if you're still looking haha
thank you! I appear to have had the foresight to subscribe to this thread. Downloading now!

all hail Ghettojack!
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums