Username
Password
All Posts by User
Displaying user's 3 posts.
11:00 AM on 12/17/07
shoelaces
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Didn't Hawthorne Heights keep saying it wasn't anything like this? This sucks...still RIP. I feel bad for his family and friends.
if these were all medications he was prescribed to be taking, then they didn't say anything misleading. maybe he'd been having an anxiety attack and took extra pills or didn't realize he'd already taken his medication that day and took an extra dose by mistake. the autopsy does believe it's accidental. it 's not really fair or worth it to read too much into it yet.
12:12 PM on 12/17/07
shoelaces
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Taking an extra pill of Clonazepam or Citalopram for a day more than likely would not cause this to happen. Although it is definitely not recommended, I'm pretty sure simply taking an extra pill would not cause death.
but if you were panicking and took seven extra hoping to calm down, it might. or if you were already taking a high dosage of one or more of the pills, adding to that high dosage might have bad results. i'm not saying one extra pill would kill anyone either. but the truth is that no one knows yet and it's sort of pointless to speculate too much at this point.
12:47 PM on 12/17/07
shoelaces
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Your from Georgia you dont have to do anything to be a tool
*You're
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates