Comments: Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 45 of 76
02:35 PM on 12/17/07
verity38
verity
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
It isn't...

I hate it when people say disrespectful or apathetic comments about things like this.

"Why should I care, just because they were in a band?"

The fact that they're in a band means nothing - the loss of human life should always be mourned and respected (unless they were a truly horrible, horrible person) - being in a band that you don't like does not really qualify.

As I've said although I don't like HH at all it's the worst news, as is any loss of life.

BUT.. the fact remains - the world we live in (unfortunately) is full of people who have no respect for life or death. I must be getting old but "I blame the parents" - people simply aren't taught morals anymore.

yeah i understand what your saying oh well i just wish the best of luck to the guys and hope they can get their feet on the ground again.
02:35 PM on 12/17/07
bad sects
regrets are worthless
User Info.
:(
02:36 PM on 12/17/07
hxchairstylist
Hair on Mars
User Info.
this damage control is hilarious...a few weeks ago he was on no drugs of any kind.

its better to say nothing than throw this damage control out there

they said casey wasn't on illegal drugs. it was common known fact that Casey took prescrip's for his depression. read deeper before coming to your conclusion.
02:39 PM on 12/17/07
BruisedxBroken
Our song, the sound of suffering...
User Info.
i should have known. people don't usually die of asthma attacks while they're sleeping, not while they're young and in overall decent health anyway...
02:41 PM on 12/17/07
dietoseeyoufail
http://soundcloud.com/allencasillas
User Info.
I'm not a fan, at all

but noone deserves that

may he rest in peace
my mom has depression and it's a terrible thing to go through
03:00 PM on 12/17/07
mycuban
hermits.bandcamp.com
User Info.
thats a bummer, it's very sad.
03:04 PM on 12/17/07
emerypearl
stay who you are.
User Info.
Damn, thats crazy. RIP
03:16 PM on 12/17/07
adamonguitar
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
i'm glad someone from the band could release a statement so quickly. It's really to bad that everything went down the way it did. Cause it will never be 100% resolved, so many questions will be left unanswered. My prayers are with the friends and fam.
03:17 PM on 12/17/07
Poochemist
Not that easy to confuse
User Info.
And hundreds of AP folks start to feel like shit for things they said, myself included.
03:17 PM on 12/17/07
WhiteLies.
endless bummer
User Info.
This whole thing is so, so shitty. RIP.
03:19 PM on 12/17/07
writeitout,dear
User Info.
lets just hope that people hear the whole story and that horrible rumors don't start up
this was very well worded, which must be hard when you are still grieving the loss of your friend
but the last thing they would want is for rumors to be started
03:26 PM on 12/17/07
k_t
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
the only weird part about all if this is one of the band members said that casey said goodnight to him before he went to bed or something that night and that it was the only time he did that..how long have they been a touring band like 4 years at least and for him to do it the night he died maybe it was coincidental or maybe he was depressed that night or something... anyway rip

Seriously? You are going to say something like that...and then end it with "anyway rip"? Stop speculating, do what Eron said, show some respect. It's little comments like the one you made above, that perpetuate the rumors.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhennis
this damage control is hilarious...a few weeks ago he was on no drugs of any kind.

its better to say nothing than throw this damage control out there

A few weeks ago Hawthorne Heights lost one of their band members and best friends, which was a complete shock to everyone involved. This isn't damage control, they are being respectful enough to Casey's fans and let everyone know what happened. If you have a problem with it, take your own advice and say nothing.
03:38 PM on 12/17/07
Wyatt!!!
'Trip Fontaine'
User Info.
Good way of dealing with it, I believe hard drugs were not a problem.
03:38 PM on 12/17/07
immorehxcthanu
who the fuck is mat devine?
User Info.
thats fucking scary. doctors really need to watch what they are prescribing to people and the interactions between the other drugs they may be on. it's sad that this could have been prevented.
03:40 PM on 12/17/07
DaveSnails
User Info.
thats fucking scary. doctors really need to watch what they are prescribing to people and the interactions between the other drugs they may be on. it's sad that this could have been prevented.

whats even more frighting is how often this happens

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version