Username
Password
Hawthorne Heights News - Page 6
Displaying posts 75 - 76 of 76.
08:50 PM on 01/25/08
JWinn
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I know It's been so hard on you guys, and to try to preserve Casey's good reputation must be tough. But remember those who criticize don't matter and those who don't criticize do matter. So many loved Casey wether they knew him personally or not. They knew for what he stood for, what you all stand for. When you're in the public eye, it's going to happen no matter what you do. You can't let it get you down. What happened to Casey was a freakishly strange and rare thing, but that's when you begin to understand God wanted him home. I lost my 8 and 12 year old nephew this year in a horrible train accident. No one else in the SUV was even injured. These were the only two sons to my brother and sister in law. Makes one wonder, but also makes one realize. God wanted them home. I get so angry with doctors and pharmacists sometimes. But thay are only human and they make mistakes. Unfortunately costly ones at times.
Thank you Eron, for being the 'voice' that keeps us fans in touch. I know it's hard. You are all in my prayers and I love you all.

Jonell
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News