Username
Password

Article - Page 14
Displaying posts 195 - 210 of 211.
01:13 PM on 09/04/12
guitarguy211
The Starship Renegade
User Info.
Moneta and Major League from the updated list absolutely rule. Check them out!
01:37 PM on 09/04/12
kbi the crowing
dr( )ning the days away
User Info.
Hell yeah, Chelsea Wolfe. I hope all of you check her/them out.

Also, this list needs Summer People.
02:49 PM on 09/04/12
Lallysup
Lally - Transit Merch Guy
User Info.
Camden is the best
03:20 PM on 09/04/12
cut!print
Keep me simple, unplug my head.
User Info.
My new favorite so far is From Indian Lakes, that band is phenomenal!
Mansions have been one of my favorites for a long time.

This list is awesome, thanks AP folk.
03:25 PM on 09/04/12
bduke13
is looking for that clearer water
User Info.
The list needs more Storm the Beaches!!!!
Now that all 4 parts have been released, it can be determined that the list still needs more Storm the Beaches
05:55 PM on 09/04/12
InaGreendase
Registered Member
User Info.
I checked out From Indian Lakes on that exclusive based on the American Scene's recommendation. Definitely scoping that LP when it comes out.

That Adventures blurb is missing a crucial Rainer Maria reference.

I saw And So I Watch You from Afar on that Envy tour in 2010 and they blew me away. Crazy good live.

Meta mindblower: I once slept a few nights in Living Room's living room.

Looking forward to checking out this Pswingset album. I liked their splits with IIOI and Bearings but this song sounds like an improvement.

Spook Houses kinda sounds like a shitty Emperor X?

MilanKu has foreign spoken-word/gruff shouting and big, heavy post-rock tones, so to my ignorant American ears it sounds like Envy and that's a good thing.

Get more creative w/ yo' RIYLs. You can do better for Tigers Jaw, c'mon. Archers of Loaf? The Get Up Kids?
10:38 PM on 09/04/12
kazuma_ootaro28
User Info.
Innards is fucking wild! Also enjoyed Daylight, Gnarwolves, and MilanKu.
11:17 PM on 09/04/12
qwerty22
snackin like an asshole in the usa
User Info.
Dig that Adventures song. Hard to believe that they are basically the same band as Code Orange Kids.
01:01 AM on 09/05/12
anthonymusior
AnthonyMusior
User Info.
So glad to see Pentimento made this list. Great friends who absolutely deserve it. Their first 2 works were amazing and if you like those, the 3rd is going to blow you away. Get stoked.
12:28 PM on 09/05/12
JimmyAveningo
User Info.
I think after listening to every band on the list....COASTA is easily the most put together. Their EP is monstrous!
02:31 PM on 09/23/12
VinylNoob88
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Ah, Pentimento is so good. I'm glad this site actually has a mind unlike some other users on other sites I read (cough, punknews).
12:11 AM on 11/28/12
Spencer Larson
User Info.
Periphery is amazing. They're especially innovative and have masered the art of groove making.
08:13 AM on 12/24/12
Searos
Registered Member
User Info.
Tried to check out thieves because of recommendations but I have never heard someone try and sound like soupy of the wonder years like that before.
06:10 PM on 01/21/13
abcd888
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
PITTSBURGH (AP) jflaoxs28 Wholesale Jackets once the Pittsburgh Steelers Wholesale Hoodies inquired David Johnson Wholesale Beanies to convert from tight Sports Jackets finish to fullback MLB Jackets full-time in time NBA Jackets with the 2012 season,NFL Jackets the burly 270-pound NHL Jackets Johnson's initial believed Nike Jackets was ''I have to go Nike Jackets For Men over a diet.'' A Nike Jackets For Women few weeks and twenty Beanie Hats pounds later, Johnson Diamond Supply Co Beanie is embracing a proceed MLB Beanies that could extend the Monster Energy Beanie past seventh-round NBA Beanies pick's NFL job indefinitely.NFL Beanies Cheap Obey Snapback Hats NHL Beanies To be honest, the Obey Beanie choice arrived being Redbull Beanie a little of relief for Supreme Beanie Johnson. He invested YMCMB Beanie final period getting Moncler Beanie together with and practicing Armani Beanies using the tight ends Chanel Beanie all day only being thrown Hermes Beanie in to the backfield Louis Vuitton Beanie being a guide blocker Monster Energy Hoodies in target collection NBA Hoodies scenarios with tiny Obey Hoodies preparation. ''Last Red Bull Hoodies year, he was just Supreme Hoodies attempting to strike Tisa Hoodies it around the fly,'' YMCMB Hoodies tight finish Heath Miller said.
Options

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS
Mobile Version