Username
Password
Tour Dates News - Page 4
Displaying posts 45 - 48 of 48.
09:45 PM on 08/08/12
DylanPPPP
Noooooooooooch
User Info.
Times change, just because a band buys on doesn't mean they're not respectable or a bunch of spoiled brats. Maybe it didn't work for Drive a, but it helps bands and works for others. It helps everyone involved.

You get all the same benefits as if you were the bottom of the bill and didn't buy on.

Trust me. This doesn't help your rep much among bands. I figure a band like The Wonder Years who have been DIY for a long fucking time and earned their spot on this tour aren't really feeling some kids buying their way on to the tour.
05:32 AM on 08/09/12
UnderMyDreams
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Trust me. This doesn't help your rep much among bands. I figure a band like The Wonder Years who have been DIY for a long fucking time and earned their spot on this tour aren't really feeling some kids buying their way on to the tour.

TWY are in no way DIY, and havent been for quiteeeee some time haha.

Bands buy onto tours ALLLLLL the time. I guarantee bands you like and listen to bought onto tours. I don't get all the hate. It helps out everyone involved... Be pissed at Yellowcard/ Hopeless if you wanna be mad about it!! They're the ones who put the buy on out! Haha
12:27 PM on 08/09/12
DylanPPPP
Noooooooooooch
User Info.
TWY are in no way DIY, and havent been for quiteeeee some time haha.

Bands buy onto tours ALLLLLL the time. I guarantee bands you like and listen to bought onto tours. I don't get all the hate. It helps out everyone involved... Be pissed at Yellowcard/ Hopeless if you wanna be mad about it!! They're the ones who put the buy on out! Haha
Well yeah TWY is signed but they earned that spot on a label and what not. I don't know much about this band but I only assume they aren't signed. Why wouldn't Yellowcard allow the buy on? That's a little extra $$$ in their pocket.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests