Username
Password
Chiodos News - Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 45 of 66.
10:20 AM on 08/08/12
cowlord
stahp
User Info.
Saw DRUGS at warped last year. Singing was pretty good. Some of the craziest live screams I've ever heard though. His opening scream on some song when he came out literally gave me chills.
10:27 AM on 08/08/12
mvacare23
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Bolmer is a much better vocalist. Whoever said Craig is better is an absolutely idiot...... With that being said, i cannot fucking stand Craig and will never like any chiodos album he is a part of. His vocals are so damn annoying.
10:33 AM on 08/08/12
HeavenResign
Registered Member
User Info.
I'll admit I've never heard yesterdays rising. Best song?
Sidewalk Remnants (pretty sure he would've said this, it's by far my favorite). Check out the version off of When We Speak We Breathe, and then youtube it to find the live version with Cove of Saosin. Only time I can say I really love how Cove sounds live.
10:46 AM on 08/08/12
xtbs7645x
User Info.
Bolmer is a much better vocalist. Whoever said Craig is better is an absolutely idiot...... With that being said, i cannot fucking stand Craig and will never like any chiodos album he is a part of. His vocals are so damn annoying.
Hey may not always be 100% spot on, but I think its unique. Bolmer's vocals are boring imo.. nothing special in the slightest.
10:48 AM on 08/08/12
theintention
It's like Meow-Schwitz in here.
User Info.

It may not be good by today's standards, but I enjoyed them a ton in high school, and they put on a great show. Uhmm Sidewalks remnance is pretty good. (I probably spelt that terribly wrong).
10:49 AM on 08/08/12
weworemasks
save the drama for wilmer valderama
User Info.
when we speak, we breathe EP.

i'd go with "sidewalk remnants"

EDIT: should've read the rest of the comments, haha. go with "our lucid dream" instead.
10:50 AM on 08/08/12
stonecoldfox
You can't afford to live like this
User Info.
Hey may not always be 100% spot on, but I think its unique. Bolmer's vocals are boring imo.. nothing special in the slightest.
I agree completely, but I still think their last album with Bolmer was easily their best work yet.
10:51 AM on 08/08/12
steve187
nah
User Info.
that just sounded like a bad recording more than anything. he's always been great live the times i've seen him
11:00 AM on 08/08/12
B.Leibo
User Info.
I've seen them in both an outdoor and indoor venue - sounded great in both, this really doesn't do em justice. He can scream but when Nick Martin comes in on one or two songs... he gets completely out- screamed.
11:02 AM on 08/08/12
crutchfield
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I liked this. They sounded pretty good. Seeings how their keyboard player stepped in to play guitar. Did a good job.
11:05 AM on 08/08/12
t00latef0rr0ses
Purple Monkey Dishwasher
User Info.
meh.
11:12 AM on 08/08/12
Mario57
We can gallop upon the sea...
User Info.
eh Craig sounds terrible. i'd rather watch a new full band performance
11:42 AM on 08/08/12
Beatzero
User Info.
Wasn't planning on them releasing Thermacare again, I thought the two album recordings of it was enough.

I agree completely, but I still think their last album with Bolmer was easily their best work yet.

Agree 100%- Craig is a much better fit for DRUGS and Brandon is better fit for Chiodos. Unpopular opinion, but it always sounded like Craig was trying too hard in Chiodos.
12:01 PM on 08/08/12
Ricketts
@allenricketts
User Info.
Craig has never sounded great on radio, he's been amazing the nearly ten times I've seen them though. Can't wait to see Thermacare live.
12:08 PM on 08/08/12
ARo2431
User Info.
Wish I was going to see them tomorrow. Its going to be rediculous.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests