Username
Password
Release Date News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Release Date
Inside AP.net

New Handguns Album + Tour Info

Posted by: Drew Beringer (08/08/12)
Handguns will be releasing their new album Angst on September 25th and will be heading out on tour this Fall with Forever Came Calling, State Champs and Allison Weiss. Press release in the replies.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 17
12:38 PM on 08/08/12
Drew Beringer
Senior Editor - @drewberinger - Locked Groove
User Info.
Handguns Tour InfoHarrisburg, PA pop punks, Handguns, have announced plans for a Sept/October fall headline tour with support from Forever Came Calling, State Champs and Allison Weiss. The trek will hit major U.S. cities from September 19 to October 7. Cities, venues and ticket information for The Leaving Forever Tour will be announced shortly. Handguns will be releasing their debut full-length, titled Angst, on September 25th 2012 on CD/LP/Digital. The record will be available nation wide in Hot Topic stores as well as all other outlets. Angst was produced Chris Curran at Webster Lake Studios. Check out the artwork and track list below. The first single, “Song About You” is now streaming here: http://purenoise.net/news/handguns-p...song-about-you. The track is also available on iTunes at: http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/son...ou/id535946258.

12:43 PM on 08/08/12
dannym37
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
So.. Who is playing drums for State Champs? The 19th of September is pretty soon.
01:00 PM on 08/08/12
ConnorCorruptNJ
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
stoked for dates.
01:08 PM on 08/08/12
fothermucker
Show's over, mother fuckers.
User Info.
Tour sounds awesome!
01:32 PM on 08/08/12
Avalanche1
Keep running, keep shining on
User Info.
Can't wait
01:47 PM on 08/08/12
Jay Evan
I've Made A Huge Mistake
User Info.
Handguns Tour InfoHarrisburg, PA pop punks, Handguns, have announced plans for a Sept/October fall headline tour with support from Forever Came Calling, State Champs and Allison Weiss. The trek will hit major U.S. cities from September 19 to October 7. Cities, venues and ticket information for The Leaving Forever Tour will be announced shortly. Handguns will be releasing their debut full-length, titled Angst, on September 25th 2012 on CD/LP/Digital. The record will be available nation wide in Hot Topic stores as well as all other outlets. Angst was produced Chris Curran at Webster Lake Studios. Check out the artwork and track list below. The first single, “Song About You” is now streaming here: http://purenoise.net/news/handguns-p...song-about-you. The track is also available on iTunes at: http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/son...ou/id535946258.
03:09 PM on 08/08/12
justbradley
User Info.
I just checked out Allison Weiss, and I dig her stuff a lot, but she's an interesting choice for the tour. Anyone have an idea why she'd be on here? She's really awesome, from what I'm hearing now, but she's the "odd woman out." Oh well. Great lineup, regardless.
03:20 PM on 08/08/12
Soupy
User Info.
I just checked out Allison Weiss, and I dig her stuff a lot, but she's an interesting choice for the tour. Anyone have an idea why she'd be on here? She's really awesome, from what I'm hearing now, but she's the "odd woman out." Oh well. Great lineup, regardless.
Allison did some dates with us and Handguns last year. The band loved her as everyone should. She's very awesome and her new record is going to become an aoty contender on the day it drops.
03:35 PM on 08/08/12
rocknroll365
rocknroll365
User Info.
ready to hear another new song from angst. i bought song about you and really dig it, just interested in hearing another song or two off it before i preorder it on vinyl when it goes up.
04:04 PM on 08/08/12
MXP
aka Max Phillips
User Info.
Allison did some dates with us and Handguns last year. The band loved her as everyone should. She's very awesome and her new record is going to become an aoty contender on the day it drops.

Well, if you say so, I'm very much down for that!!! :D
04:28 PM on 08/08/12
Avalanche1
Keep running, keep shining on
User Info.
05:45 PM on 08/08/12
justbradley
User Info.
Brb going to die of happiness because Soupy quoted me on AP.net. Haha. Seriously, though, I just checked out her Facebook, and she's awesome. She's coming out with a new record? I'll have to check it out!
07:01 PM on 08/08/12
bugginout
bugginout
User Info.
deff gonna try to go to this
08:48 PM on 08/08/12
saddr weirdr
We're all alone. grab a hold.
User Info.
I was kinda hoping FCC would do a headline tour but this is pretty sweet too.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests