Username
Password

Comments: Page 11
Displaying posts 150 - 165 of 183
05:23 PM on 08/09/12
dotca
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Wish they came out to the west to Vancouver. That would have been nice.
05:34 PM on 08/09/12
Drewmosabi
User Info.
This was entertaining to read through all the but hurt Americans comments on this thread. It sounds like they are stretching themselves thin doing these last shows show stop complaining!
05:54 PM on 08/09/12
honkytonk
Fedoras, limit 1 per group.
User Info.
I'm more excited for Dec 27th than Christmas at this point..
07:15 PM on 08/09/12
Journey408
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
at least hit up the major american cities (nyc, boston, san fran, los angeles, chicago, etc.)

NME seem to be the only place reporting US dates

Don't understand why they didn't announce them all at the same time?

samesies. cut the anticipation & make everyone happy! at once
07:18 PM on 08/09/12
socktop
User Info.
I wouldn't be surprised if there was no US date though in all honesty. They never made it huge here, as much as they did in Canada, Europe, and Aus.
totally agree. they never saw much success in the States.
07:24 PM on 08/09/12
ramomcferno
It Only Gets Better
User Info.
I might have to get a passport and travel to Canada for this!
07:30 PM on 08/09/12
mena
This whole box is Pepe Silvia!
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
They are HUGE here in Detroit, being so close to Ontario. I can't imagine them not playing here.
I've always wondered what it's like in other parts of the US because they really are quite big here and could easily sell out a farewell show. I saw them back in 07 with Saosin. The crowd was absolutely insane for their set.
08:13 PM on 08/09/12
mattbp
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Seriously guys, they were never big in the States. They were playing a small stage last time they were on Warped Tour in 2009. Stop being bummed out about this. I love the fact they are going where their true fans are.
09:48 PM on 08/09/12
GhostOverground
your history is mine
User Info.
Seriously guys, they were never big in the States. They were playing a small stage last time they were on Warped Tour in 2009. Stop being bummed out about this. I love the fact they are going where their true fans are.
True fans are everywhere. While they've made it bigger in their native Canada and other nations, to call the diehards in the US anything other than true fans is BS. And the people of Winnipeg, Vancouver, and Halifax would have a problem with that too.
10:37 PM on 08/09/12
brook183
Leave the lunchmeat for the sharks
User Info.

They were plenty big in the U.S. They still get somewhat regular radio spins here in Detroit.
11:15 PM on 08/09/12
phaynes1
AP.NET ILLUMINATI
User Info.
If you don't think they were big in the US, you're an idiot. That being said I understand COMPLETELY why they tour only in Canada.
12:48 AM on 08/10/12
qwerty22
--
User Info.
Wow people. Seriously? I agree with Wade's tweet. They are going to be in all of those places in the span of one month. Which is December by the way, the worst month to do tours. It's all around the holidays, and shitty/wintery conditions during all of the plane rides they will have to be doing. I wish them safe travels.

I only regret not being a longtime fan when i was able to see them on warped tour a few years ago.
03:40 AM on 08/10/12
Fill
what
User Info.
I'm just sad. Very, very sad.
05:28 AM on 08/10/12
Coverbydesign
User Info.
Well I guess I should get that passport ready and hit up one of the Toronto dates.
07:56 AM on 08/10/12
MonstarGibson
...spin 'round carousel..
User Info.
No surprise for the lack of US dates. I've heard Dallas speak poorly of the US crowds attendance a few times from interviews on youtube and such, as well as how we don't appreciate them like other countries.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos