Username
Password
Coheed & Cambria News - Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 30 of 45.
11:37 AM on 08/10/12
irthesteve
All that wander are not lost
User Info.
That was amazing!!! A bit long for a "single" but I absolutely love it. I can wait to hear the studio version. Like someone else said, this definitely sounds closer to In Keeping Secrets.
"Welcome Home" was 6:15 and the single, it's possible I suppose....
11:57 AM on 08/10/12
RyanGarner
Registered Member
User Info.
The studio version needs to come out now.
11:59 AM on 08/10/12
CGarnsay
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Did anyone notice a professional filming crew? Probably filmin for a part of the video. Either way reminds me of IKS and GAIV. This album will astonish!
01:32 PM on 08/10/12
Lovewaslove
User Info.
I hope this album is good - the last one was very, very, - Terrible.
01:35 PM on 08/10/12
Rustash
User Info.
Welcome Home did have a 4 minute radio edit though
02:05 PM on 08/10/12
Feenucks
www.thisglassembrace.band camp.com
User Info.

True, but the "single version" was only 4:29. They'll definitely have to cut this one short for radio and it bums me out because I hate when that has to happen. To me it just butchers the song. There are only two radio edits I haven't taken issue with and that's Alkaline Trio's "We've Had Enough" and Evanescence's "My Immortal". But yeah, the "Welcome Home" edit wasn't terrible.
02:07 PM on 08/10/12
PHI Flyers10
Registered Member
User Info.
Definitely getting more of a Good Apollo I vibe from this but I do hear some IKS in there too. Can't wait for a studio version and hearing how Claudio's voice sounds on it.
02:43 PM on 08/10/12
wait now here
User Info.
I hope this album is good - the last one was very, very, - Terrible.
Damn, does anyone like that record? At all? As time passes I almost never see anything even remotely positive spoken about it and it seems hated universally but at the time it seemed to be relatively well received upon release. I believe it was even reviewed decently on this site. I liked a few tracks off of it (When Skeletons Live, In The Flame of Error) but yeah a few enjoyable tracks doesn't really make a good album. I firmly believe they have gotten progressively worse with every album, but none of them are really terrible. Hopefully this one breaks that trend, but it can't be easy when your debut album is perfect and sophomore release is damn near perfect.
03:17 PM on 08/10/12
RyanGarner
Registered Member
User Info.
Damn, does anyone like that record? At all? As time passes I almost never see anything even remotely positive spoken about it and it seems hated universally but at the time it seemed to be relatively well received upon release. I believe it was even reviewed decently on this site. I liked a few tracks off of it (When Skeletons Live, In The Flame of Error) but yeah a few enjoyable tracks doesn't really make a good album. I firmly believe they have gotten progressively worse with every album, but none of them are really terrible. Hopefully this one breaks that trend, but it can't be easy when your debut album is perfect and sophomore release is damn near perfect.
I really enjoy it but a better production job would have done wonders for it.
03:36 PM on 08/10/12
dpatrickguy
User Info.
Insane that they've been playing it for such a short time and it sounds like that. Absolutely slays
03:52 PM on 08/10/12
Supernova
User Info.
This totally sounds like it could fit on Good Apollo: Vol 1(Feat Through The Eyes of Madness). That is a wonderful thing. All while having a new vibe to it. One Among the fence, bitches.
05:17 PM on 08/10/12
AndyMania
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I really enjoy it but a better production job would have done wonders for it.

I couldnt agree more. i do like about 6 songs on that album but reznor and his production buddy really made it unbearable to listen to.
05:19 PM on 08/10/12
CoheedForever
The Afterman
User Info.
I enjoy it quite a bit but like the other guy said the production wasn't the greatest and that took away from the record big time.
05:21 PM on 08/10/12
CGarnsay
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I actually liked Year of the Black Rainbow, some songs felt as though they were fillers. Honestly they couldn't release an album I don't like though. I felt that Chris Penne wasn't a great fit for Coheed, he is a great drummer, but they made their sound fit his style, which doesn't work.
05:27 PM on 08/10/12
whtuwntfo
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Did anyone notice a professional filming crew? Probably filmin for a part of the video. Either way reminds me of IKS and GAIV. This album will astonish!
Doug is their Videographer...hes always filming.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS