Username
Password
Rise Records News - Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 30 of 51.
02:37 PM on 08/10/12
2MoveOnIs2Grow
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I never liked their music and lost respect for them at the Atlanta, scream it like you mean it. They pretty much stood up on stage and trashed talked on every other single band on tour. They said this wasn't their type of tour, saying the rest of the bands are full of pretty boys that actually don't care about the music.

There was no need for them to get up there and say all that. Be mature play your set and move on, or drop off the tour and go home. If you do not like what the other bands do than thats alright but don't go about bashing what they enjoy doing for a living.

I heard about that. They should have realized that now they they're part of Rise Records, they're going to be put on tours like SILYMI. I've always gotten a bad vibe from TAS and they never seemed very nice.
02:38 PM on 08/10/12
Alex DiVincenzo
www.alexislegend.com
User Info.
I never liked their music and lost respect for them at the Atlanta, scream it like you mean it. They pretty much stood up on stage and trashed talked on every other single band on tour. They said this wasn't their type of tour, saying the rest of the bands are full of pretty boys that actually don't care about the music.

There was no need for them to get up there and say all that. Be mature play your set and move on, or drop off the tour and go home. If you do not like what the other bands do than thats alright but don't go about bashing what they enjoy doing for a living.
Haha, this makes me like them more.
02:38 PM on 08/10/12
Jason Gardner
facedesk.jpg
User Info.
Dig this.
02:55 PM on 08/10/12
Simulcast
No more gold lights
User Info.
I hope this is more like The Dead Walk and less like the past two albums.
02:57 PM on 08/10/12
HereOnAndOut
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Only thing I can think of is Donna from That 70s Show once I hit track 2
03:01 PM on 08/10/12
Acad08
@explorerbri
User Info.
Artwork is sweet! Good colors.
03:02 PM on 08/10/12
WeltallAY
Je suis l'Alpha et l'Oméga
User Info.
Can't stand this band and what they stand for, but love the artwork. Justin Kamerer is one of my favorite illustrators.

What do they stand for?
03:03 PM on 08/10/12
WeltallAY
User Info.

Alway thought they were mediocre but this makes me dislike them. He's one to talk, one of the most one dimensional frontmen out there. Here's hoping this new album has him using more than one pitch through the whole cd.
03:08 PM on 08/10/12
Jaimehere
Support local music!
User Info.

Expect more heavy.
03:56 PM on 08/10/12
Capulet
Registered Member
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
cool
04:07 PM on 08/10/12
sweepthenation
Vickadelphia
User Info.
I was out of town when this hit Atlanta but I can assure you that most of the bands on that tour care greatly about their own music. We Came As Romans are awesome guys that love their fans and their own music.
They care about their own music? Do they realize that their music is nothing but terrible autotune and songs about growing, evolving, growing, maturing, etc etc etc.......
04:21 PM on 08/10/12
WeltallAY
User Info.
They care about their own music? Do they realize that their music is nothing but terrible autotune and songs about growing, evolving, growing, maturing, etc etc etc.......

Read those "ing" words at the end of your response and think if in a scene of often negativity and hostility those are truly bad things to say about a band. I love this scene but sometimes it's nice to hear more positivity.
04:22 PM on 08/10/12
blackmold
Bro
User Info.

I love Vincent's honesty. Takes balls to talk shit on bands you're on tour with but it's better than pretending you're all bros for the sake of your public image.

Also, I dig this artwork. Glad they went with some brighter colors.
04:25 PM on 08/10/12
blackmold
Bro
User Info.

I like The Acacia Strain but I'm not gonna pretend their lyrics are really any better. But they write the music they want to write, not the stuff that'll ensure them popularity. That's what makes them good.
04:33 PM on 08/10/12
iAMhollyood315
Rest is for the dead
User Info.
Can't stand this band and what they stand for, but love the artwork. Justin Kamerer is one of my favorite illustrators.
i don't believe in their message but there are times in a persons life when you want to put on the most bone crushing pissed off shit you can find. these guys do it for me.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests