Username
Password
Rise Records News - Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 45 of 51.
04:36 PM on 08/10/12
iAMhollyood315
Rest is for the dead
User Info.
I never liked their music and lost respect for them at the Atlanta, scream it like you mean it. They pretty much stood up on stage and trashed talked on every other single band on tour. They said this wasn't their type of tour, saying the rest of the bands are full of pretty boys that actually don't care about the music.

There was no need for them to get up there and say all that. Be mature play your set and move on, or drop off the tour and go home. If you do not like what the other bands do than thats alright but don't go about bashing what they enjoy doing for a living.
to be honest, i think a lot of what he says is a front. I bet they all hang out backstage and goof off. you don't see him ripping ADTR even though he was in a video for them.
04:57 PM on 08/10/12
Journey408
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
the artwork is amazing & those song titles got my attention

I never liked their music and lost respect for them at the Atlanta, scream it like you mean it. They pretty much stood up on stage and trashed talked on every other single band on tour. They said this wasn't their type of tour, saying the rest of the bands are full of pretty boys that actually don't care about the music.

There was no need for them to get up there and say all that. Be mature play your set and move on, or drop off the tour and go home. If you do not like what the other bands do than thats alright but don't go about bashing what they enjoy doing for a living.

maybe he was kidding? tough love? if he was serious it's not like any of those bands are gonna step to T.A.S. about it
give em a break, one can only put up with for all those sleeping, secrets, at the skylines, and wcar for so long. when they were on warped tour he said they weren't there to make friends
05:14 PM on 08/10/12
nick_smizzle
@nick_smizzle
User Info.
holy shit yes
05:37 PM on 08/10/12
andthetruthwill
You keep company with wolves.
User Info.
Shame on people misconstrueing what Vincent was saying onstage during Scream It. He showed nothing but gratitude for being there in Worcester and thanked each and every person for being there, even if it wasn't for them. He did say they were the ugliest band on the tour but he wasnt knocking anyone else, just making fun of himself. He said all he wanted to do was play music and be fat. And he and the band were very appreciative of the opportunity to be on that tour.
05:50 PM on 08/10/12
pwnership
User Info.
Acacia Strain rule, Vincent can talk shit on whoever he wants.
07:58 PM on 08/10/12
HeavenResign
Registered Member
User Info.
That artwork rules.
09:50 PM on 08/10/12
xhmnimx
They made me do it.
User Info.
Some of the best artwork I've seen lately.
09:56 PM on 08/10/12
xhmnimx
They made me do it.
User Info.
I like The Acacia Strain but I'm not gonna pretend their lyrics are really any better. But they write the music they want to write, not the stuff that'll ensure them popularity. That's what makes them good.
Who's to say the other bands like We Came As Romans and the other bands that get categorized with them don't write the music they enjoy also?
10:00 PM on 08/10/12
TheRealJohnOC
I've seen 701 bands/artists live
User Info.
So which song(s) are about Frankie from Emmure this time? My money is on track 4.
10:10 PM on 08/10/12
escapeartist19
Metalhead
User Info.
I'm so stoked for this record. Wormwood ended up being one of my favorite albums of all time so I am so stoked for this. And for all the people complaining about this band get over it, There an angry and hateful band, makes them all the more better
10:23 PM on 08/10/12
BIGSALE
i hide behind these ribs of mine
User Info.
that is such cool artwork i wish it was for a band i liked better
02:10 AM on 08/11/12
anthonydarko
Fight Milk
User Info.

They had a valid point though.
06:55 AM on 08/11/12
TwelveTribes230
<>
User Info.
band blows
09:52 AM on 08/11/12
AbsentTruth
we will overcome
User Info.
Acacia Strain rule, Vincent can talk shit on whoever he wants.
This.
09:55 AM on 08/11/12
savestheday3x3
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
such awesome artwork
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives