[Pull The Trigger]
User Info.
Weird album title is weird.
12:13 PM on 08/11/12
TyBreaker
www.facebook.com/IWasAfraid
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I was out of town when this hit Atlanta but I can assure you that most of the bands on that tour care greatly about their own music. We Came As Romans are awesome guys that love their fans and their own music.

Actually, WCAR recently came to our town and were frequently complaining about conditions no one in the past have complained about before. They arrived at the venue and apparently called it "shot" city or something haha idk. It may not be an arena but it's definitely the nicest venue around here. And then the owner of the venue generously bought them pizza and they dissed the fact they were given pizza on twitter. I didn't go cuz I'm not a fan, plus I don't really care, but it seemed pretty shitty.
04:59 PM on 08/11/12
Brandon Allin
Undisputed Champ
User Info.
to be honest, i think a lot of what he says is a front. I bet they all hang out backstage and goof off. you don't see him ripping ADTR even though he was in a video for them.
Maybe because despite what most people here probably think, and unlike a lot of the band Vincent trashes, ADTR are writing what they want to write from one album to the next, not what will get them popular.
01:54 AM on 08/13/12
sauce301
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
soupy told me vincent's actually a pretty chill dude. its probably cause their music is so heavy that they can't just end a song like JFC and talk about how great they feel and stuff.

i actually think there isn't enough shit talking in the whole scene. i heard backtrack say hundredth were weenies, but other than that you don't seem to hear much.
05:17 PM on 08/13/12
PIG DESTROYER
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I hope this is more like The Dead Walk and less like the past two albums.
agree X 100000. the first 3 albums were so good, and the last 2 were just full of songs that were indecipherable from one another with the same monotone growling. they turned to shit fast, hopefully they can return to the awesomeness they once were
07:03 PM on 08/13/12
Simulcast
No more gold lights
User Info.
Glad I'm not the only one.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music