User Info.
No Avatar Selected
What's with islands? Get more land
What's with deserts? Get less sand!
03:27 PM on 08/13/12
brittolikewoah
they don't love you like i love you
User Info.
I mean, who gives a fuck? Really? It's not my lifestyle/music choice but whatever, I mean they genuinely don't care what people think about them and I can't say that that's a bad thing. Unless they're really harming others just let them do their thing. There's a lot to be said about this in respect to how people thought about punk when that first became a movement/music scene...kinda puts things in perspective I guess.
07:37 PM on 08/13/12
mrnubnub
User Info.
I mean juggalo bashing aside this is pretty sound, and kind of fucked up if you're actually on the FBIs side. People do dumb shit, and people also label themselves through dress/music taste etc., but that doesn't mean your in a gang. Profiling is always fucked and that's essentially what the FBI is doing by saying the juggalos are a "gang." Similar things happened to early punks. Isn't there a huge deal of shit surrounding the 3 punk/metal/goth kids or whatever who were accused of killing some kid simply because they the outliers in a conservative southern town? And i'm sure at least some of you experienced a ton of police/security hate because you were 12 years old holding a skateboard.
08:07 PM on 08/13/12
kbomb001
Jesus Saves
User Info.
Really intrigued to see how this plays out
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music