AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Streaming News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

New Azealia Banks Track

Posted by - 09:35 AM on 08/13/12
Stream a new Azealia Banks track titled "Succubi", which was produced by AraabMuzik.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 31
09:47 AM on 08/13/12
Cody Nelson
Your mouth to God's south.
User Info.
i thought she wasn't rapping anymore or something? either way, i like it. she's yet to come close to '212' quality on any of her other tracks, though.
09:49 AM on 08/13/12
Dre Okorley
User Info.
i thought she wasn't rapping anymore or something? either way, i like it. she's yet to come close to '212' quality on any of her other tracks, though.
She also said that she was "quitting Twitter" but came back a week or so later. She's young, haha.
09:52 AM on 08/13/12
seymourbuttes
I'd do anything for a free t-shirt
User Info.
Liquorice was pretty good... I gotta be honest, her music just... I dunno, I can't seem to wrap my head around any of it, which is why it's so intriguing.
09:57 AM on 08/13/12
Holly HoX!
User Info.
"I guess that cunt gettin eaten."

Why isn't anyone posting that it was produced by araab? Anyway, I'm not wholly convinced on her either.
10:06 AM on 08/13/12
Jake Jenkins
https://twitter.com/jakej654
User Info.
Idk, she's pretty okay, she uses cool beats but idk of they're right for her. I'll check this out when I get a chance
10:07 AM on 08/13/12
Jeff_Ryan
easy come and easy go, whatever
User Info.
"212" is perfect because she switches from rapping to singing with zero effort and does both really really well. I love all of her stuff, but I hope she does more of that kind of back-and-forth on her full length
10:08 AM on 08/13/12
EndlessPrisoner
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
YOU ARE NOW LISTENING TO ARAABMUZIK.

<3 <3 <3

Really want another mixtape/full length from him. I loved that stuff more than his production stuff, which says more about the solo stuff than the production.
10:09 AM on 08/13/12
Holly HoX!
User Info.
YOU ARE NOW LISTENING TO ARAABMUZIK.

<3 <3 <3

Really want another mixtape/full length from him. I loved that stuff more than his production stuff, which says more about the solo stuff than the production.

What album?
11:36 AM on 08/13/12
swimbearswim
living.
User Info.
Smh...
11:40 AM on 08/13/12
EndlessPrisoner
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Electronic Dream.
11:43 AM on 08/13/12
Holly HoX!
User Info.

Was confused because Electronic Dream is a "production" album.
11:45 AM on 08/13/12
deezee
geekrevolt.com
User Info.
She's good, but I couldn't get into her mixtape. The production was just weird, like it didn't sound like she should be flowing over most of those beats. Now Angel Haze's Reservation is pure perfection. Production, lyrics, everything.

Isn't this track dissing Jim Jones? The only thing I don't like about her is she starts a ton of beef. She called IGGY racist and went off on Kreyshawn for sharing the "212" video via Twitter, and then later apologized (months later). She claims it's because she's from NYC, but the truth is she just has an attitude problem. Idk, I'm still looking forward to her album.
11:46 AM on 08/13/12
Dre Okorley
User Info.
Isn't this track dissing Jim Jones? The only thing I don't like about her is she starts a ton of beef. She called IGGY racist and went off on Kreyshawn, and the later apologized (months later). She claims it's because she's from NYC, but the truth is she just had an attitude problem. Idk, I'm still looking forward to her album.
good, she sounded like a moron when she made that verse.

I'm from NYC and say the same shit. What can I say, we have a complex.
11:48 AM on 08/13/12
EndlessPrisoner
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Was confused because Electronic Dream is a "production" album.
I mean, I'm not counting the instrumental album. Plus the stuff he usually does is definitely different from a good amount of his Electronic Dream stuff.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos