AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
All Posts by User
Displaying user's 6 posts.
07:38 PM on 08/13/12
avgisdumb
User Info.
This guy also did a video with Mxpx, I can't wait to see the Asian Man Records video.

Thanks man. I really appreciate the kind words... The Asian Man stuff was a lot of fun.. Mike Park is one of the most humble, down to Earth guys in the world.
07:44 PM on 08/13/12
avgisdumb
User Info.
That was the most level headed just being a normal dude I've ever seen Fat Mike. He doesn't seem to be putting on a show, he was just showing this dude around. It was kind of refreshing.

I know, right? I think I caught him in such a weird mood, right after getting back from South America shooting "Backstage Passport 2." I couldn't believe how straight up he was.. In all the times I've talked to him before, he's never been that relaxed!
07:49 PM on 08/13/12
avgisdumb
User Info.
I'm looking forward to the asian man records tour as well after seeing this. The "host" doesn't sound particularly comfortable in this position of his though. Was he forced at gunpoint? Fat Wreck is such a rad label and I would love to stop by that retail shop!

I think that the host is trying to keep his cool and not geek out that he is meeting one of his favorite people ever (I also think it helps Fat Mike get comfortable, while still feeling like he's in control to be his usual, wiseass self). I think his show is just about wackyness all over the US, not just "Punk" people.
09:13 AM on 08/14/12
avgisdumb
User Info.
I would love to meet Mike Park. Already met Mxpx, did a tour with them on the Tooth And Nail Tour with the Fold.

Nice Jones shirt also in the video, and looking at your profile you seem to work there. Very jealous. I am a big Jones drinker. Wish it was easier to find in my area, also want to try the new Au Natural.

"Backseat Drivers" is such an incredible song. I also really dug "Dear Future".
10:46 AM on 08/15/12
avgisdumb
User Info.
I would love to meet Mike Park. Already met Mxpx, did a tour with them on the Tooth And Nail Tour with the Fold.

Nice Jones shirt also in the video, and looking at your profile you seem to work there. Very jealous. I am a big Jones drinker. Wish it was easier to find in my area, also want to try the new Au Natural.
You want to try "Aú Natural"? Trust me, you don't...
07:48 PM on 08/15/12
avgisdumb
User Info.
haha that stinks, but I always like to try everything they put out haha
I have the world's largest (and only complete) collection of unopened Jones Soda.. It's in a warehouse... Raiders of the Lost Ark Style... I've tried every flavor ever... I have very little of what you would call "a life"... I think I should go put it in a museum somewhere.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS