Clearly you are not aware that Ryan Gosling is also a very talented musician who released a stunning album under the name "Dead Mans Bones".
So yes it is relevant. Shut up.
so someone releases a coloring book, and that makes it music news? i just wanna get this right. this would be the logic:
- dude is an actor with a musical project on the side
- a third party releases a coloring book featuring pictures of this dude
- coloring book is music news
using the same logic, I can make this statement:
- star wars is a series of movies with soundtracks, books, toys, and video games on the side
- a third party, released star wars coloring books
- new star wars coloring books are literature, movie, music, toy, and video game news