AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

AP.net Related News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

Favorite Gentlemen Tour: Harrison Hudson Profile

Posted by - 12:06 PM on 08/15/12
Tomorrow the Favorite Gentlemen Tour kicks off in Nashville, TN, the same place Harrison Hudson calls home. Today Junior Astronomers are giving you the lowdown on why Harrison Hudson already sounds like a classic. You can head to the band's AP.net profile to listen and download "Metal to Mold," a new song from the band. Make sure to head here to check out contest details and prize packages for the tour.
Junior Astronomers on Harrison HudsonWhy you should check out Harrison Hudson on the Favorite Gentleman Tour. With something that sounds a bit like Adam Ant meets Brandan Benson, Harrison Hudson is still doing something that hasnít yet been done. Rock íní roll re-imagined by someone who gives it to you straight but not without some southern passion- a classic 50ís/60ís and a Nashville Americana sound, if you will. Hudson has a way of creating harmonies that express each of his lyrics, making everything he sings relatable, and yet still straight to the point- a kind of jukebox era that isnít at all unoriginal. Try and not pay attention or tap your foot while listening to his inviting music and enticing words. Most of his music being about girls and courtship, he reminds me of stories my parents told of neckiní with their lover of the time in the back seat of an old Cadillac (good thing the stories stopped there). Some songs only scratching the surface of intimate desires while others go into full detail through storytelling and persistence. Romanticized and easy to listen to, Harrison is a crowd-pleaser, and we are excited to share a stage with them.

Displaying posts 1 - 4 of 4
02:04 PM on 08/15/12
jessicanne
jesshett
User Info.
yeaya harrison hudson!
04:26 PM on 08/15/12
Christian Wagner
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
So good live. SO GOOD.
09:46 PM on 08/15/12
NateFoundGlory
Why do you stay till you see blood?
User Info.
I thoroughly enjoyed them when I saw them open for Manchester. Kinda forgot all about them though, might have to reinvest.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos