Username
Password
AP.net Related News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
AP.net Related
Inside AP.net

Favorite Gentlemen Tour: All Get Out Spotlight

Posted by: Adam Pfleider (08/16/12)
Today marks the kick-off of the first ever Favorite Gentlemen Tour featuring All Get Out, Harrison Hudson, Death on Two Wheels and Junior Astronomers. We've got a new song from All Get Out that you can listen to and download over on the band's AP.net profile. While you're enjoying "Inclinations," Death on Two Wheels has a few words about their tour- and label-mates below. If you haven't already purchased tickets to tonight's show in Nashville, be sure to follow Favorite Gentlemen's Twitter for clues on snagging a pair and a signed poster - and that goes for each date of the tour from here on out.
Death On Two Wheels on All Get OutWe've been on the same rock n roll tour-your-brains-out warpath as All Get Out for the past four years now. If we weren't playing shows with them, then we were giving hugs and high-fives as we passed each other by along the interstate. You learn a lot about a band seeing them on stage that many times. You learn a lot about a band hanging out with them off stage. While the sound of our music may differ, there's so much common ground brooding beneath the surface. They play with a reckless abandon that can only come from bleeding everything inside of you out and leaving it all there on the stage. When All Get Out plays, I feel like I'm on stage right there with them, and when Nathan Hussey screams, I feel like I'm screaming too ... and chances are, I am. He's been my confidant, my comrade, and my brother through many of the highs and lows that come along with being in a touring band. You can bet your bottom dollar, I'll front and center singing along with them each and every night.

Displaying posts 1 - 9 of 9
10:20 AM on 08/16/12
aradiantsunrise
i get what i want
User Info.
Fuck yeah.
10:47 AM on 08/16/12
GageStillAlive
Still Alive Clothing Co.
User Info.
All Get Out is such a good band, "The Season" was a perfect album.
11:02 AM on 08/16/12
brook183
Leave the lunchmeat for the sharks
User Info.
Bummed I can't make the Lansing show on Saturday :(
11:11 AM on 08/16/12
underdawg1119
fghtffyrdmns
User Info.
Favorite band right now. Can't wait for the 30th or to listen to the song.

Edit: The wall of their AP profile is pretty littered with spam posts...could someone on staff take care of that by chance?
11:20 AM on 08/16/12
DejaMe
It's a funny thing this life.
User Info.
Song is alright. Band is good.
03:15 PM on 08/16/12
Mikeallover
User Info.
All Get Out is an amazing band.
05:40 PM on 08/16/12
TylerHartman
User Info.
The fact that this isn't coming to Oregon breaks my heart on the daily. They stole the show at the Seattle and Portland stops of their tour with La Dispute, Balance and Composure and Sainthood Reps...really interested in seeing the live show without Mel and Mike...can't imagine what it will be like.

Love the new jam....just excited about new AGO music in general.
08:30 PM on 08/16/12
loudasallgetout
Non Registered User
User Info.
I signed up for this site because I wanted to talk about All Get Out with someone. They are too sick.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests