Username
Password
AP.net Related News - Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 30 of 67.
07:01 PM on 08/17/12
Kris_Gontz9
Anklebiters.
User Info.
I'm pumped for the album. DW wasn't that bad, it was just mediocre.
07:02 PM on 08/17/12
megnla
My brain is 70% music lyrics
User Info.
Pissed off ATL fans are hilarious
07:15 PM on 08/17/12
Thomas Nassiff
resuscitation of the year
User Info.
blah blah why is this news IT'S FRIDAY TAKE A CHILL PILL AND WASH IT DOWN WITH LIQUOR
07:16 PM on 08/17/12
Qadriyyah
Yeah, that girl...
User Info.
Being twitter attacked is fun. For some reason all spelling and grammar goes out the windows when you're defending "the best band in the world"... so silly.
07:17 PM on 08/17/12
Qadriyyah
Yeah, that girl...
User Info.
It better fuckin' be better than Dirty Work. DW was so awful. Reckless and Brave was equally atrocious.

Yup and yup to your other post as well lol
07:42 PM on 08/17/12
Archael
listens to good music
User Info.
Being twitter attacked is fun. For some reason all spelling and grammar goes out the windows when you're defending "the best band in the world"... so silly.
Well, u no, that's cuz u only get 150 chars on twtr.
07:47 PM on 08/17/12
CluckyB
Modern Baseball is WAR
User Info.
So Jason's twitter followers are at All Time High?
07:55 PM on 08/17/12
Dodge725
Roll Tide Roll
User Info.
09:18 PM on 08/17/12
galkain
NothingOriginal.net
User Info.
Maybe the whole new album is just a cover of Enema of the State
09:24 PM on 08/17/12
zachff
deadformat.net/tradelist/zachff
User Info.
How do they compare to the Good Charlotte Fam? Those trixies will crash a website with the quickness.
09:31 PM on 08/17/12
Searos
Registered Member
User Info.
I'm pumped for the album. DW wasn't that bad, it was just mediocre.
I agree. I actually felt the album had some high points but was brought down by enough low points and meh songs to really be a solid release. I still think Under A Paper Moon had some of their best lyrics in years but unfortunately the album was so diverse with songs they just did not do that great on. It was not complete crap but its not the album everyone will remember years from now. I do wanna hear their new album and am glad it will sound better. I think their first single was ok but its not enough to really get me super excited. All Time Low are a talented band with a good live show regardless of the storm of hate they get but the last album lacked quality and their last single sounded a bit forced.
09:45 PM on 08/17/12
iseejosh
Registered Member
User Info.
lol they could've shit all over tampons and sold it to their fan club and it would've been the best album they've ever heard. but in all honesty, I'm so ready for some good ole ATL after 'Dirty Work'.
10:32 PM on 08/17/12
Joey-Wan Kenobi
fourth and goal
User Info.
So c'mon with that preview and cheerleading of this record. I keep getting Reckless & the brave stuck in my head outta nowhere. Hoping the rest of the album can fill my brain as I'm expecting it to.

hell, I could go for Southern Air atl-style for what it's worth. I don't even know what to expect. Will listen, regardless.
10:40 PM on 08/17/12
DevinDomino
FUCKyeah
User Info.
seriously ATL fangirls might be the most annoying species on Earth. It is absurd.

Wonder Years fans are arguably worse
10:46 PM on 08/17/12
Searos
Registered Member
User Info.
Wonder Years fans are arguably worse
Any fan who is over obsessive over one band and normally just that one band are pretty bad. Lets not forget MCR fans. When any 'fan' of an artist's work becomes so obsessive its creepy and they don't care how poor the material is they consider it gold than there is problems. I am a big time Yellowcard fan, and a MCR fan, and a fan of many different bands. There are people like these ATL fans that worship Jack and Alex like saviors upon earth. Its one thing for someone to love a groups music and another to idolize. I do agree TWY have some pretty crazy hardcore fans despite how good the band is.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests