Username
Password
Streaming News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Streaming
Inside AP.net

Mongol Horde Line-Up Confirmed

Posted by: Andy Biddulph (08/20/12)
Frank Turner has confirmed the members of Mongol Horde in a new blog post. Scroll down to hear another of their songs, entitled "Tapeworm Uprising".

Displaying posts 1 - 14 of 14.
03:40 AM on 08/20/12
Andy Biddulph
Staff Writer @asbiddulph
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
04:12 AM on 08/20/12
dallas_ben
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Boring and cheesy Refused nods. I really can't seem to buy into Frank Turner's musical output, I wish I could and on paper I should, I feel like I'm massively missing out. I love folk, I love his contempories too, Dylan, Chuck Ragan, Brian Fallon etc, etc, however I was optimistic about this but it's flat much like his solo stuff.
04:25 AM on 08/20/12
DylanPPPP
snooch to the nooch mother fucker
User Info.
I love this.
04:33 AM on 08/20/12
Rodeo
User Info.
Yeah, I love this too. Fucking stellar and takes me back to Million Dead days.
05:28 AM on 08/20/12
deanster321
BLEGH
User Info.
Reminds me a lot of mclusky, never a bad thing.
05:50 AM on 08/20/12
mike l
el cielo es azul
User Info.
Boring and cheesy Refused nods. I really can't seem to buy into Frank Turner's musical output, I wish I could and on paper I should, I feel like I'm massively missing out. I love folk, I love his contempories too, Dylan, Chuck Ragan, Brian Fallon etc, etc, however I was optimistic about this but it's flat much like his solo stuff.
i am with you. something about him makes him feel like a mix of brian fallon and a more prolific dallas green to me. his subject matter and lyrics are too narrow.
06:03 AM on 08/20/12
msulliv7
BahaMenSadness
User Info.
i am with you. something about him makes him feel like a mix of brian fallon and a more prolific dallas green to me. his subject matter and lyrics are too narrow.
Lyrical subjects narrow? On this past album alone, he goes from songs about his late grandmother, his love of his hometown, a brilliant history lesson and a gospel-esque anthem about how he doesn't want to hear the gospel anymore. And if that doesn't cover enough subject matter or go deep enough, he also dissects the entire English government over his earlier career, see Thatcher Fucked The Kids
09:34 AM on 08/20/12
mike l
el cielo es azul
User Info.
Lyrical subjects narrow? On this past album alone, he goes from songs about his late grandmother, his love of his hometown, a brilliant history lesson and a gospel-esque anthem about how he doesn't want to hear the gospel anymore. And if that doesn't cover enough subject matter or go deep enough, he also dissects the entire English government over his earlier career, see Thatcher Fucked The Kids
i knew about the grandmother song but i admit i kind of gave up before this album was given a chance. i don't know, just sounds like every song is about whisky just like every fallon song is about muscle cars and sailor tattoos. to each his own, but thanks for the tip.
09:44 AM on 08/20/12
runningohfive
I know...
User Info.
Awesome. I love Frank.
11:21 AM on 08/20/12
CluckyB
Modern Baseball is WAR
User Info.
i knew about the grandmother song but i admit i kind of gave up before this album was given a chance. i don't know, just sounds like every song is about whisky just like every fallon song is about muscle cars and sailor tattoos. to each his own, but thanks for the tip.

obvious troll is obvious
12:25 PM on 08/20/12
SpyKi
This Charming Man
User Info.
I don't think I even know a FT song about whiskey and I'm a big fan. He sings about tons of different things.
02:42 PM on 08/20/12
kcpunk
Aaron - my username is dumb
User Info.
Not as good as the first two tracks they released.
05:53 PM on 08/20/12
nickymetal
HotAcidDaggers
User Info.
Sounds almost exactly like a more polished Million Dead and I have no problem with that.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS