Username
Password
Streaming News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Streaming
Inside AP.net

Stream Paper + Plastick Entire 2008-2011 Catalog

Posted by: Drew Beringer (08/21/12)
You can stream any and all Paper + Plastick releases from 2008-2011 on their revamped YouTube page. This includes releases from the likes of Make Do And Mend, Red City Radio, and more. You can read the press releases in the replies.

Displaying posts 1 - 5 of 5
01:03 PM on 08/21/12
Drew Beringer
Senior Editor - @drewberinger - Locked Groove
User Info.
P+P Stream 2008-2011 CatalogPaper + Plastick Records is extremely excited to reveal today a project that has been in the works for many weeks. Starting today, the label's entire catalog of music from 2008-2011 can be streamed on its newly revamped YouTube channel - from the label's beginnings with Landmines' self-titled LP and the early 10" releases, to its more recent high-profile releases with bands like Make Do and Mend, Red City Radio, Flatfoot 56 and many others.

Over 400 songs in total are now available on the label's YouTube page, with the most recent 2012 releases to come soon. Speaking about the decision to stream the entire catalog on YouTube, label owner Vinnie Fiorello pointed out the website's massive user base as the main reason to expand.

"There are hundreds of millions of people who use YouTube every month," Fiorello says. "It's a place of not only finding user-driven content and blogs, but also a supreme source of finding new music. Times are always changing, and more young people are using YouTube to find new music than ever. We are excited to put up our discography up for streaming via YouTube, hopefully to have the those moments of a complete stranger to the label possibly finding one of their new favorite bands."
05:00 PM on 08/21/12
singregardless
Jared Holley Trolley Engineer
User Info.
can't say i'm a huge follower of acts on this label, but kudos to them for embracing multiple platforms and outlets for discovery. cool idea.
08:12 PM on 08/21/12
duckingfyslexic
www.facebook.com/stjameshotel
User Info.
They're def my favorite label and think this is an awesome idea. I usually check out albums via youtube anyway, so why not just have the label put them up. If I like it then I'll go buy it. Just got into Junior Battles album, so I'll prob buy that soon.
01:07 AM on 08/22/12
GetUpAndrew
The Things We Think We're Missing
User Info.
So much great music.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music