Password
Record Sales News - Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 30 of 122.
10:39 PM on 08/21/12
PermanentTourists
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Too bad your grammar is as well.
Good thing this is the internet and not a research paper.
10:43 PM on 08/21/12
punchlinekid182
This wind changed me
User Info.
i wonder other than her vocals she has to do with this song, this world as a whole has shit in its mouth from it's taste in music.
10:47 PM on 08/21/12
kbomb001
Jesus Saves
User Info.
T Swizzle fans are crazy~
10:47 PM on 08/21/12
Amongster
Still On The Sand
User Info.
As a longtime and die-hard Taylor Swift fan, it is of my opinion that this song is a tremendous step backward. Even if it is the album's lone "fun" song, Taylor should not have a track this devoid of lyrical maturity, being below most of the tunes on her debut, in that aspect. Though I would take issue with any 22-year-old using the song's spoken part, I am especially disappointed by Miss Swift, for she has done and is capable of so much beyond pandering. I suppose depth of content is not of importance against the windfall promised by writing breakup anthems.
10:55 PM on 08/21/12
Sherrice
http://twitter.com/sherrice
User Info.
how are people not sick of this girl? her songs are all about the same thing.
10:58 PM on 08/21/12
kianacarly
I'm living it, leaving it to change
User Info.
As a longtime and die-hard Taylor Swift fan, it is of my opinion that this song is a tremendous step backward. Even if it is the album's lone "fun" song, Taylor should not have a track this devoid of lyrical maturity, being below most of the tunes on her debut, in that aspect. Though I would take issue with any 22-year-old using the song's spoken part, I am especially disappointed by Miss Swift, for she has done and is capable of so much beyond pandering. I suppose depth of content is not of importance against the windfall promised by writing breakup anthems.
It's just as immature as Mean or Better Than Revenge though. I definitely agree that she is pandering and knows her niche very well. I'm mostly worried that at some point her fans are going to grow up without her if she doesn't start going in a more mature direction. She definitely has some mature songs but only like one or two of those are ever singles and I think the public is starting to take notice. She's obviously still doing very well but isn't quite as ~untouchable~ as she used to be.
11:01 PM on 08/21/12
lidoscotty
Lido Beach / Scotty
User Info.
I never realized how huge Flo Rida is.
11:05 PM on 08/21/12
WeltallAY
Je suis l'Alpha et l'Oméga
User Info.
I don't know why, but she just bothers me. Something about her just seems so trite.

This. Very over celebrated and sings about the same damn thing over and over.
11:05 PM on 08/21/12
kaylasananjou
Count Your Lucky Stars Records / Kayla
User Info.
I just want to say that I still can't believe that's the real song title. I saw the single art go around tumblr and thought it was a joke. Taylor, you are a self parody and that's not a good thing at all.
11:20 PM on 08/21/12
Symphonicaxiom
Tell me it's you or nothing at all
User Info.
w/e...fuckin love this song.
11:23 PM on 08/21/12
Bombora
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
This has got to be one of the worst songs I've ever heard, what in the fuck is that "WEEEYYEEEEEEEE" shit in the chorus? I'd say ok if that was the number of times it had been downloaded for free, but that many people actually paid money for that shit? You've got to be kidding me!
11:45 PM on 08/21/12
Amongster
Still On The Sand
User Info.
I'm mostly worried that at some point her fans are going to grow up without her if she doesn't start going in a more mature direction.

I agree. Two albums from now, she may have become lackluster due to lack of growth and personal innovation. No one wishes to see true talent fall victim to poor choices.
11:47 PM on 08/21/12
SupMikecheck
The Official @SupMikecheck
User Info.
really catchy song, and shes hella pretty!
11:50 PM on 08/21/12
roche
You think a pirate lives in there?
User Info.
I liked it.
12:14 AM on 08/22/12
trevorshmevor
User Info.
I can't say that I don't understand the dislike a lot of people have for this song, but I still really enjoy it. It's the kind of enjoyment I get out of listening to a song like "Call Me Maybe"... I realize it's not awesome or groundbreaking, but it's catchy as hell, and I find it to be a fun listen.

That being said, if the album is full of songs like this, I won't be as easygoing on my judgement.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests