Username
Password

Comments: Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 45 of 45
05:28 PM on 08/22/12
UnderclasHero
So long live us
User Info.
I hope they really get back together, and do something. a new album would be nice. They're just not doing anything now..
05:37 PM on 08/22/12
trevorshmevor
User Info.
How funny, I jammed this album and PTAPL really hard just the other day. I think I like the latter more, but a solid band nonetheless.
05:39 PM on 08/22/12
E=MCHAMMER
bottled
User Info.
Forgot about these dudes. Saw them opening for Blink when I was like 13 haha
06:28 PM on 08/22/12
AKrowdy
User Info.
i remember i randomly got into this band when a German foreign exchange student at my high school started missing being back at home in Germany and played stuck in america for me, because thats how he felt, and i fell in love with the band
06:30 PM on 08/22/12
BTBAM777
Big Boy
User Info.
Palm Trees and Power Lines was my Sugarcult album when I was a kid. I liked this one too though.
06:44 PM on 08/22/12
brokenwings
Tear the scene down, start over.
User Info.
i remember i randomly got into this band when a German foreign exchange student at my high school started missing being back at home in Germany and played stuck in america for me, because thats how he felt, and i fell in love with the band
Cool story, actually.

And Sugarcult was a great band. I enjoyed all of their albums from Start Static onward.
07:50 PM on 08/22/12
Chemical Love
-
User Info.
Wow, 11 years old. Kinda crazy.
Yogio7o297
Skittlenerd
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Amazing band, I listen to this cd all the time still.

I think they still do a fundraising Christmas show in L.A. every year. And Marko seems to DJ all over the place.
MikeYabs
We are the only friends we have
User Info.
Is this band still active at all? I know they haven't released anything in awhile but is it a hiatus or an official break up?
they played a show out in Cali back in december, but it was a one off show. from the looks of their facebook page, Airin joined thenewno2 (dhani harrison's band)
01:02 AM on 08/23/12
rob18244
born and raised.
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Palm Trees and Power Lines was my Sugarcult album when I was a kid. I liked this one too though.
Ditto!

That album is absolutely awesome and you've just reminded me that I haven't listened to it in a good 5 years. This weekend will be a Sugarcult weekend. You know what? I'm gonna throw some Home Grown and Allister in there for good measure.
01:57 AM on 08/23/12
BTBAM777
Big Boy
User Info.
Ditto!

That album is absolutely awesome and you've just reminded me that I haven't listened to it in a good 5 years. This weekend will be a Sugarcult weekend. You know what? I'm gonna throw some Home Grown and Allister in there for good measure.

Hell yeah. I listened to some of the album about a month ago with nostalic motives. It's still pretty good. Worst December and Back to California are still my favorites.
04:14 AM on 08/23/12
hectorial85
Saved The Day
User Info.
Great band. Makes me feel super old too.
05:43 AM on 08/23/12
EchoPark
promesas son sombras
User Info.
I still spin this. Can't say I've been into any of their material after this release unfortunately.
06:37 AM on 08/23/12
piaffeprncess98
check out www.avoidthescene.com
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Listened to this all throughout high school. I feel old too!
07:15 AM on 08/23/12
Christrings
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
That's insane, I still love this album. Sugarcult were the support act the first time I saw Blink, a lot of love for those guys.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos