Username
Password
Album Info. News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Album Info.
Inside AP.net

I Am Abomination Announce New Album

Posted by: Keagan Ilvonen (08/23/12)
I Am Abomination will release Let the Future tell the Truth on November 27th. You can watch the band's new documentary, Off The Radar which features a new song clip as well in the replies.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 16
09:16 AM on 08/23/12
Keagan Ilvonen
@KeaganIlvonen
User Info.
09:19 AM on 08/23/12
SHEwstheUNIVRS
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Love the song clip. I could really get into this!
09:30 AM on 08/23/12
theHECKLER
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I Am Abomination will release Let the Future tell the Truth on November 27th via Good Fight Music. You can watch the band's new documentary, Off The Radar which features a new song clip as well in the replies.

No credit?! Lol jk. I thought this was done DIY without a label...?
09:33 AM on 08/23/12
Keagan Ilvonen
@KeaganIlvonen
User Info.
No credit?! Lol jk. I thought this was done DIY without a label...?
I thought the band was still on GFE? I don't know for sure though.
09:35 AM on 08/23/12
theHECKLER
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I thought the band was still on GFE? I don't know for sure though.

I'm pretty sure they left Good Fight and are doing this DIY. In the vid, they said they fulfilled their 3 album commitment and are now free of a record label.
09:37 AM on 08/23/12
Keagan Ilvonen
@KeaganIlvonen
User Info.
I'm pretty sure they left Good Fight and are doing this DIY. In the vid, they said they fulfilled their 3 album commitment and are now free of a record label.
Hm. GF still has them listed but I'll leave it without GF until an official statement is released.
09:46 AM on 08/23/12
theHECKLER
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Hm. GF still has them listed but I'll leave it without GF until an official statement is released.

Sounds good to me!
09:48 AM on 08/23/12
Grizzlybear
User Info.
It was only a 2 album deal with Goodfight, and they did that. They have been on their own since the "Hanging On" single, they are now a DIY band all the way.
10:02 AM on 08/23/12
Kyleisraddd
I win.
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Really awesome for these guys. I enjoyed watching that entire documentary thing, and it is really nice to actually know what has gone on, and to understand why they kind of fell off the map after that first full length.

Can't wait to check this one out.
10:07 AM on 08/23/12
theHECKLER
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Really awesome for these guys. I enjoyed watching that entire documentary thing, and it is really nice to actually know what has gone on, and to understand why they kind of fell off the map after that first full length.

Can't wait to check this one out.

Agreed. Its interesting and disappointing to hear that certain record labels weren't interested in them just because they didn't look like the "cookie-cutter" scene bands instead of focusing on the music.
11:56 AM on 08/23/12
Joey (J-Train)
elcochino
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Aw man I thought it was I Am the Avalanche for a second. Got my hopes up and shit.
03:16 PM on 08/23/12
jaws424
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
they're not longer signed to Good fight, GF doesn't update their site that much, as you could see through the releases tab, while they have released alot of albums the top is only cancer bats's previous record, before their newly released.
04:25 AM on 08/24/12
elemenohpe
Two pumps and a swirl.
User Info.
Agreed. Its interesting and disappointing to hear that certain record labels weren't interested in them just because they didn't look like the "cookie-cutter" scene bands instead of focusing on the music.
that's a shame. this band is awesome. they're all super talented and churn out songs with extreme dedication. saw them play for about a dozen people a couple of years ago... the guitarists didn't leave the van until they had to play. they were doing nothing but practicing/writing in the van...

you don't see that kind of dedication from every band.
08:48 AM on 08/24/12
theHECKLER
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
that's a shame. this band is awesome. they're all super talented and churn out songs with extreme dedication. saw them play for about a dozen people a couple of years ago... the guitarists didn't leave the van until they had to play. they were doing nothing but practicing/writing in the van...

you don't see that kind of dedication from every band.

Yeah it's appalling.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums